MX-3 FOR SALE!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Fiveonenine

Re: MX-3 FOR SALE!

Post by Fiveonenine »

I will be buying a mx-3 in September and i am interested in your car. What colour is it and can you tell me a bit more about it.<P>email me back <P>Francoisrk@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]<BR><B>>>>>>>>>></B> :)
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

9000$CAN is 5678$USD.um how many miles does it have cuz in the states we dont go by KM
CanadianMx-3

Post by CanadianMx-3 »

My girlfriend wants to go back to a red one from her black. I will try and see if I can sell it then we will talk. Wooodbridge aint far from Pickering ;)
Dedicated SR20 SLUT
Justin

Post by Justin »

sounds good
CanadianMx-3

Post by CanadianMx-3 »

post some pictures or send to decadent01@hotmail.com
Dedicated SR20 SLUT
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

if you ever decide to sell seperate parts,i'm interested those 17's
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

DUDES, in Canada mx-3's go for a lot. In my city alone there is a 92 GS asking $9000 and a 94 asking $12000, but in toronto they do go for less than saskatoon, i bought mine in t.o for $4250 with 200,000kms a buddy of mine bought his in my city for $10k and its a 93...and we just raced tonite and my car is faster lol!!! read about it in races section, anyways here's the link to my classified if you boyz don't believe <BR> <A HREF="http://207.195.38.60/classifiedstemplat ... s4000#4107" TARGET=_blank>http://207.195.38.60/classifiedstemplat ... 00#4107</A> <P>roll down to 94 and 92
CanadianMx-3

Post by CanadianMx-3 »

I agree that in some remote places like saskatchewan where there may only be a few hundred Mx-3's the value of them will go through the roof because they are scarce. <P>In Toronto there are thousands making them much easier to find what colour, tranny, engine, km etc.. you want. Therefore driving the price here down, way down.<P>Justin seems to have a few extras with his car so him askin 9k for it isn't bad at all.<BR>However, if his car was stock with 160k I'd laugh in his face and rather than post here and bash his price leave his thread alone until he realizes that no one is interested.<P>I think 9k for a slightly modded '<B>96</B>MX is well worth it. If I can sell my '94 with 130km to buy his '96 with 160km I will
Dedicated SR20 SLUT
Justin

Post by Justin »

If I was selling it stock, I would obviously be asking lower then $9K, but I have spent a lot of money to maintain it and give it a little extra. The 160K km means nothing with these engines. Everyone knows that they are very reliable. I guarantee that whoever buys this car, it will last them for another 4 to 5 yrs easy, as long as the owner treats it well. Everyone has their own opinions, which is fine by me, but I believe that the car is worth $9K and that's why I am selling it at that price, not at what some book says it is worth.
Justin

Post by Justin »

What is ironic about this situation is that if I hadn't spent as much money on it as I did, I probably wouldn't have to sell it! :)
IGGYPOP2061

Post by IGGYPOP2061 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Justin:<BR><STRONG>Hi Everyone. I am selling my MX-3, unfortunatly. It is a 1996 V6, 5 spd, Kenwood stereo system, 17" Konig Rated R rims with rubbers, winter tires and rims, Viper alarm, performance exhaust, short-shifter. The summer rims and rubbers are not even two months old. It is in excellent condition, no rust, oil changes every 3500km, just completed a tune up. No problem with emissions, passed with flying colours. I have receipts for everything that was done to it. 160,000km and asking $9,000 or best offer. If anyone is interested, please reply on this board and we will take it from there. Thanks</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>[email][/email]<A HREF="http://null" TARGET=_blank>null</A><B>null</B>
    [img]null[/img] <LI>null[email]null[/email]<B>reply to justin</B>
    iggypop2061
    IGGYPOP2061

Post by IGGYPOP2061 »

oops! ignore my 1st post. i just sold my 1994 MX-3 with 109700 miles on it. had to sell it. also have a 1990 Miata & a 1993 Capri XR2. I was asking $3900-US. I sold it for almost that much ($3600), which I was happy with. do you think it was a fair price? to Justin: always ask for more tahn you want, you can always come down. i have sold a few cars, so i know from experience! nickk@snip.net
    iggypop2061

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”