cat back 1.6 SOHC???

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

its actually a shop im just an employee kinda like the whole sales manager. your not gunna find a header back system you might be able to get most of it they have the blue genie header and a hi flow cat. not the whole kit though pipe will most likely have to be custom bent.
Danny

Post by Danny »

So I can buy my own muffler and headers, give em to the shop and just have them put on a high flow cat, my headers and muffler, and all new piping?
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

i guess so but the piping comes with the muffler from the cat back (catback system) i dont know anyone that sell just the piping but you can have it mandrel bent from straight tubing. its expensive, you can get a catback from me from ractive or pacesetter and a high flow cat and maybe a header, but if you have us install it we do it real cheap cuz its a packaged deal.
projectmx316

Post by projectmx316 »

i put 2.25 custom piping and my own muffler ,2.25 hi flow cat on my car and they did it all for 200 it sounds and runs alot better.
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

i could probably do it for cheaper. or the same price including the header and catback but still maybe chepaer we are the cheapest and most competitive shop in this big city $55 an hour labor and we get things done fast and good.
Danny

Post by Danny »

nicksmx3 wrote:i guess so but the piping comes with the muffler from the cat back (catback system) i dont know anyone that sell just the piping but you can have it mandrel bent from straight tubing. its expensive.
Well didnt you say I had to do that for part of my piping?
you can get a catback from me from ractive or pacesetter and a high flow cat and maybe a header, but if you have us install it we do it real cheap cuz its a packaged deal
So can you get a price for the ractive cat-back, high flow cat, headers and install? btw. where is this place?
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

manchester nh yea i can get a header and hi flow cat maybe. i can get you a ractive cat back wich not many people have, or you can pay 600 bucks for a crappy greddy one, wich i know first hand sucks and sounds like crap. the ractive one is much cheaper and better. not too many people know where to get them. very very few.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Welp, I'm in Oklahoma. Don't really wanna drive all the way there :shock: Is there anything I can do through you guys? Like order parts from yall?
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

there should be something, if you tell me what it is you want and its worth going out to package it and everything im sure i can do that for you. but we would need the payment up front.
tallymx3

Post by tallymx3 »

hey man i got a pace setter cat back that ive had for about 6 month i would let go for a good price. pm if interested
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

bah pacesetter. im working on a civic that has one of those in my shop right next to me right now, the thing sounds like burnt death.
Danny

Post by Danny »

lol

Well, if you could just for now gimme a rough guesstimate on how much for the ractive cat-back, a high flow cat, and maybe some headers (not sure what kinds there are, or what you have...havent really looked into just headers yet)
i currently got 150ish, and with my new job ill be gettin 150ish every week, so ill be gettin some cash real so to pay for it.
i do plan on, though, going to my local exhaust shop and askin how much their's is, or if i can even get exhaust parts through them (i guess they kinda have to have parts right? >.< ) anyways, i got aol and msn, if you use any of those, hit me up with a sn so we can chat about this more.
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

my aim screen name is mazdamx3sohc its like two hundred something for the cat back maybe like 50 bucks for the converter and maybe like 150-200 for the header.
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

*cough*nick*cough* psssst.... f l o w m a s t e r! duh! forget that ractive crap.

march 26th!
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
Danny

Post by Danny »

f l o w m a s t e r! duh! forget that ractive crap.
They make flows for MX-3's?
march 26th!
:?:

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”