GIRL FRIEND IS STUPID!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
vozaday2000

Post by vozaday2000 »

ccreech wrote:
johnnyb wrote:[quote=
And I dont think its very fair to be calling your girlfriend stupid. She did you a favour by going out and starting your car. You should be grateful she did that. Maybe things like this wouldnt happened if you did it yourself.
Word Johnny B! What kind of a wuss sends a girl out into the cold to warm up his car? Be a gentleman and go warm up hers. Maybe she will warm you up that night... :lol: She probably did it on purpose so that you never ask her to do it again. LOL!
ya i could see my GF doing that. :D
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/730367 - UPDATED!!!!!!!

'94 MX-3 GS KLZE, KL01 Cams, Fidanza Flywheel, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, WeaponR Ram Air, 2 1/4 exhaust, Nichi Neptune Rims, Toyo Proxy 45 Rubber.

Meanie

Post by Meanie »

Franko wrote:She would have had to know she was locking the doors since you gotta hold the handle out to get the door to stay locked once you close it..
Not unless they changed this feature on later models. My 93 doesn't do so. I lock mine as I'm exiting the car and close the door. It stays locked.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I have a 93 and on mine I have to pull the handle to lock it. There must be something wrong with yours if its not doing that. Im not sure if all mazdas are like it or not, Ive only ever driven a protege before so I dont know. I wonder if the newer models you have to do it on? Ill have to notice when someone is locking their rx8 or something.. but I suppose its all keyless entry nowadays.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I have to hold the handle on my '92 Mx-3 and on my '90 626...now, I've never locked the keys in my car in my Mx-3 cause I have remote entry that locks/unlocks the car with i set/disarm the alarm, but on the 626, I've done it a few times. The hold-the-handle is great so the wind or you accidentially bump the door and lock yourself out, but it does become a habit and I've locked the keys in the 626 about a half a dozen times.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Meanie

Post by Meanie »

Franko wrote:I have a 93 and on mine I have to pull the handle to lock it. There must be something wrong with yours if its not doing that. Im not sure if all mazdas are like it or not, Ive only ever driven a protege before so I dont know. I wonder if the newer models you have to do it on? Ill have to notice when someone is locking their rx8 or something.. but I suppose its all keyless entry nowadays.
Are your locks power? I have power locks and when I manually lock the drivers side as I exit, the passenger side locks also. I don't have to hold the handle when closing. Therefore, I wonder if it's the power lock feature.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

You can disable that. I had to hold the handle up until I took my alarm and power door actuators out, and for a year after, it locked without holding the handle up. I don't know what I did, but somehow I guess you can change it without knowing.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6

Return to “Off-Topic”