1995 mx-3 1.8 V6 for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MiltonCutie

1995 mx-3 1.8 V6 for sale

Post by MiltonCutie »

Im looking to sell my 1995 mx-3. Its got almost 180, 000km, mostly highway KM, new CV boots and drive shafts on both front right and front left, new muffler. A few dings on both doors from ppl hitting it with their doors :( Interior in mint condition, power sunroof, 5spd, 2nd driver, spare tire. If you are interested please feel free to contact me. I live in Milton,Ontario. e-mail me @ missing_angel02@hotmail.com
Asking price $4000 obo. :D
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

there is a for sale/ want to buy section for a reason. Move your post. Also I think there is a post requirment (i reakon so people don't sign up just to sell what they have.
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net
MiltonCutie

Post by MiltonCutie »

no need to be like that.. didnt know that ..sorry :?
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

yah so now we gotta wait for her to spam whilst get get screwed out of a possible wicked car
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Dammit, I'd seriously consider a '95 GS and you're only 457 miles from me. But I seem to recall reading recently about hassles on the U.S. side of the border tho, when bringing in a car from Canada and trying to get title/registration/inspection in at least some U.S. states. :? Those guvmint bastaads... :x
Image -Jim
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

neutral wrote:Dammit, I'd seriously consider a '95 GS and you're only 457 miles from me. But I seem to recall reading recently about hassles on the U.S. side of the border tho, when bringing in a car from Canada and trying to get title/registration/inspection in at least some U.S. states. :? Those guvmint bastaads... :x
That would mean selling off one from your stable - right? :wink:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

jschrauwen wrote:
neutral wrote:Dammit, I'd seriously consider a '95 GS and you're only 457 miles from me. But I seem to recall reading recently about hassles on the U.S. side of the border tho, when bringing in a car from Canada and trying to get title/registration/inspection in at least some U.S. states. :? Those guvmint bastaads... :x
That would mean selling off one from your stable - right? :wink:
:lol: Oh yah, more like two. The '95 Camry and the '90 MX-6 are both expendable. I bought em when I used to have a loooong commute, as "go to hell cars" to drive til they died, and only still have em cuz they just will not die. That, and having all-older cars means ya need a back-up ride around so taking one out of commission for repairs doesn't leave ya high and dry with no ride.

My wife drives the Camry & a '96 626 & my son wants to buy the '92 Celica GTS. Son's almost out of college so that'll probably happen & the '90 MX-6 will go to autoheaven whenever the atx goes. Besides, I hate the ATX. All the other rides are MTX. I keep my eyes open for the right 94+ MX-3 GS. The deal with my wife tho is that two cars must leave for every car added from now on. :oops: :?
Image -Jim

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”