finally my new car!!!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
natural born honda killer

finally my new car!!!

Post by natural born honda killer »

well i finally got it and is at my dads so now i just gotta wait it out over here till i get home to drive it but it is mine.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2088124
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

oh so lucky, what an amazing car.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

:werd:
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

:shock: I can only dream :P
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!

thakns everyone and when i get more pics ill post them here. its killer not being able to drive it but i know itll be the best when i do. oh and so yall know yes i am keeping the gtr mx-3 too. i just cant get rid of her.lol
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!

heres the pics to make it easier

jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

how do the seats feel? I am thinking about getting a set for the mx-3. Either those or some WRX ones, I guess same style but black on black for 04+
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

u lucky SOB id do anythin for one of those! such a nice car and must be very very fast! so what r ya doin with ur mx-3 now?
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

ahah wow i woudlnt wanan drive it, engine bay so clean
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Im a hater and i dont like it.... JK ITS AWESOME..hey them panels look familiar. :)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

well im not for sure on the seats really as i havent sat in it yet cause of where im at. (iraq) but when i was home i sat in one and i will say that people complain about the seat being too small for big guys and too big for us skinny guys and im skinny but it seemed to hold me in pretty well. id say go to subaru and sit in one as i dont think theyve changed the seats since 2004.

well bout the only thing youd have to do is join the mlitary and get deployed for a year with 6 months train up. lol. but its ok i will be home hopefully around the end of nov or the beginning of dec. this year. i did talk to my dad as he was driving it from the dealership and he said it was very responsive and had very little lag. he said it also handles like a go kart(his exact words) but that could be because of the wheels and tires i got from the dealership. but yeah im def gonna have to get the engine detailed a lot cause i wanna keep iy so clean. right now the plans for the gtr mx-3 is to finish my bumper im making and put it on and paint it and then do a full 3 inch rxhaust and fix the ebc and push about 17-118 psi and retune it and hope to hit close to 275whp and tq. hopefully. then replace the clutch and fill the nx ntercooler bottle and go to the track and go wild with her. hopefully hit some low 13's maybe a high 12 if i can find some slicks to throw on there.

thanks for the comments everyone and i should have more pics after this sunday or monday. whenever the wife sends the new pics she takes. so youll get a better view of it.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

clean ride
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Cpl_Bryant

Post by Cpl_Bryant »

Should have went with a Mitsu Evo. They always dust all the WRX/STi's at the Evo VS STi Shoot-outs my friend takes his Evo to. If you ever feel the need to offload that GTR MX-3, I think you know where to post your for sale signs.
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/cplbryant" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

well the reason i didnt go with the evo was because the dealership i looked at was asking for 38k without ttl for an mr. i wanted the 6 speed and basically it was all or nothing. when i talked to subaru they had a white 05 for 32k and i got the sti for less the what they were asking for on the sticker price of the evo.

and the bad thing is im like ya know maybe i should sell the beast but then i slap myself and im like no way. but def keep a look out just in case cause one day i just may get ballsy put her up for sale. if that happens be quick about it before i change my mind lol.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”