special edition leather seats for sale..(mint.......)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
A_Mx-3

Re: special edition leather seats for sale..(mint.......)

Post by A_Mx-3 »

$225US w/ shipping to the states
IN NEED OF HELP ASAP!!!
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

has anyone stopped to wonder how this guy got 93 leathers in a 92 mx-3. and if he did have them, why would you swap civic seats in?
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R

Post by Guest »

Hi there sonic.<P>Ok the answer to your first question is obvious and is stated in my post and in a previous post too, but since u can't read i will spell it out for u!! :mad: 1)I got leather seats from a guy who swapped racing seats into his 93 special edition, so i basically bought them.<BR>2) I didn't like leather because here in canada is gets very cold and therefore the seats are freezing cold. In the summer leather gets very hot when the car is parked and hence very painful to sit on them.<BR>3) why civic seat? well i like the looks and the velvety material. the mx-3 canvas seats to me look cheap so i didn't want them. Also they were readily available from a junkyard and average price.<BR>next time read before u ask!!!<p>[ February 24, 2002: Message edited by: 92mx-3 ]

Post by Guest »

hey back alley make me a good offer and we can talk..I am inedmonton for the next few days...i have the seats with me..<BR>cheers
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

hey,<P>will you take $250 canada I have a warehouse in Edmonton & I can have them ship them to me in Toronto? email me at jamielowrie@hotmail.com<P>PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
back alley

Post by back alley »

i may be the loser here...right now i can only swing $200. and it sounds like a low bid. if you want - i'm still interested and have the cash in hand - no waiting - no fuss-no muss. if u have e-mail contact me for my phone number or i guess we could work something else out.

Post by Guest »

Ok the seats are now sold..Got an unbeatable offer and they r gone.<BR>thanks for all of your interest. :cool:
justin h

Post by justin h »

The seats fit in exactly the same for a 92. Everyone go look at the junkyard I got mine for $30 in perfect condition, just had to wipe off the mud.<p>[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: justin h ]

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”