need direction

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
93-Spec-Edn

need direction

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

Hi

I have been trying to get a ZE in calgary, primarily from jdm source but in the last year i have had no luck since they rarely get these engines in. Anyone know anywhere else i can try?? Also i am will to consider a DE as well.

thanks
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

Are you talking to Shoheb at JDM Source? They usually get at least on ZE shipment a month. When there is a shipment coming, you can give him a deposit on an engine so that others won't get the engine before you do. He knows me pretty well and should be able to find you an engine. On Saturday we're having a mini-meet at the NE Cactus Club (Barlow & 39 Ave NE) at 11:00am. We can talk some more if you go to that.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

wyldside wrote:Are you talking to Shoheb at JDM Source? They usually get at least on ZE shipment a month. When there is a shipment coming, you can give him a deposit on an engine so that others won't get the engine before you do. He knows me pretty well and should be able to find you an engine. On Saturday we're having a mini-meet at the NE Cactus Club (Barlow & 39 Ave NE) at 11:00am. We can talk some more if you go to that.
Yes I spoke with Shoheb. Everytime he gets a shipment and I call him he says there wasnt a ze in it. I have spoken with him several times and had no luck trying to get a ze. I will try and come to the meet this sat.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
What

Post by What »

You can try these guys in Toronto. I grabbed a rare Suzuki engine through them once. Shipping was cheap, $150-$200 from Toronto to Calgary.

http://www.luckystarjapanese.com/
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Just get a DE and force feed it :D

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”