wab le

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
masterklze

Post by masterklze »

but, the mx6 does not have a intermidiate shaft right?

there is definatly a aproblem here because i have the klze motor with the mx6 tranny, and right now i am using the mx3 shafts on the right side so there is a intermidiate shat plus the drive shaft but it seems its too long, because when its all bolted down it acts like a cam gear and is jumpoing on its self causeing the motor to move left and right..... so i need shorter if anything, witch is making me wounder if there is a full shaft that does not have the intermiadiate shaft there, that may solve my problem, p.s thanx for the fast reply...
masterklze

Post by masterklze »

but, the mx6 does not have a intermidiate shaft right?

there is definatly a aproblem here because i have the klze motor with the mx6 tranny, and right now i am using the mx3 shafts on the right side so there is a intermidiate shat plus the drive shaft but it seems its too long, because when its all bolted down it acts like a cam gear and is jumpoing on its self causeing the motor to move left and right..... so i need shorter if anything, witch is making me wounder if there is a full shaft that does not have the intermiadiate shaft there, that may solve my problem, p.s thanx for the fast reply...
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Post by Buff1110 »

ok heres how you fix it because the same thing happened to me. total cost to fix is $5-$10 dollars.
take off the front wheels, now the strut is held onto the hub assembly by 2 bolts, you need to put in a camber bolt or a smaller diameter one (make sure its grade 8 bolts) in the upper bolt. then once the new thinner bolt is in you can pull the upper portion out away from the vehicle (as if you were adjusting the camber). do this on both driver and passenger sides and viola. email me with any questions.
Dan
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project
masterklze

Post by masterklze »

how small of a bolt? and where can i get them, or do you know specifically, the size? ie diameter, lenth ex,,, if anything what diameter??
\
thanx
Hayata

Post by Hayata »

change ur tires and rims then get a wheel alignment

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”