OPEN LETTER TO Sean Mandell A.K.A Bugsy007

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
greek606

OPEN LETTER TO Sean Mandell A.K.A Bugsy007

Post by greek606 »

Sean, If you send me back my money ($212.50 USD). I'll promote that you've redeemed yourself and can be trusted.

Be a man and fess up. I know you sold that IM to someone else on Probetalk.com in Feb for less money. He responded back to me and verfied that it was the same one you were selling on Nov under a different name. :rant2:

Email me (atleast for once) at greek606@yahoo.com
96 PGT MTX Hotshot CAI, Hotshot Headers, REDLINE MT-90, REDLINE Water-wetter, Mobile 1, NGK 8 mm Wires, NGK Plugs, Greddy Catback SP Exhaust, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Venon VCN1000 Nitrous Kit. Front and Rear Strut Brace, Cross-drilled and Slotted Rotors, Clutchmaster Stage 3, Stainless Steel Clutchline, Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel, Polyurethane Motor Mount Inserts
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

HOW MANY DIFFERENT POSTS CAN YOU MAKE ABOUT THIS??!!!
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

SECONDED, ALL OTHER TOPICS ON THIS ARE CLOSED.!!!

DO NOT post another topic about this. If so, you will be banned.
greek606

Post by greek606 »

Sorry about that. I want to make sure my situation is known so it doesn't happen again.

Thanks
George
96 PGT MTX Hotshot CAI, Hotshot Headers, REDLINE MT-90, REDLINE Water-wetter, Mobile 1, NGK 8 mm Wires, NGK Plugs, Greddy Catback SP Exhaust, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Venon VCN1000 Nitrous Kit. Front and Rear Strut Brace, Cross-drilled and Slotted Rotors, Clutchmaster Stage 3, Stainless Steel Clutchline, Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel, Polyurethane Motor Mount Inserts
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

DO NOT post another topic about this. If so, you will be banned.
George is obviously upset. Wouldn't a request to George be more appropriate - followed by a warning - and last resort a threat?
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I did in a PM.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

poor guy got ripped off and you want to ban him?
:roll:
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mitmaks wrote:poor guy got ripped off and you want to ban him?
:roll:
Well, I for one, am not 100% sure, one way or the other, nor do I need to be. I believe that George is using this forum for his own personal reasons to achieve what he believes is his just due. Using this forum as a platform to bash another is not appropriate or acceptable. Multitudes of posts in different forums in an effort to inundate this BB so much so that everyone can't help but stand up and take notice. George, you do not have that kind of right or permission. George, your efforts to rally this BB around your personal crusade is not an accepted process on this BB. Don't get me wrong George, I'm not siding with you or with Sean, that would not be proper or ethical for me to verbalize. I believe that there are other ways and means to achieve your objectives which would require you contacting administrators/moderators of this BB. It already appears that you have been given some sort of a warning. I'm sure you can agree that this type of behaviour would not be acceptable on your Probe BB either. I hope that you and Sean find a ways or means to resolve this situation that will be respectfull and amicable. I'm sure this BB would like to know the final result of this issue, when or if it occurs.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
greek606

Post by greek606 »

jschrauwen,

I've posted on multiple topics to first warn of him and then when I got feedback. it was to get more info.
Its been 6 months and now that Sean came back here to sell stuff he actually responded. After my multiple posts yesterday and this morning, he finally emailed me directly. He said he'll try to get information from the post office next week. I'll be holding my breath until then.

Would you have acted any differently if you finally started making some headway on finding this guy that ripped you off and also started finding new info that he resold the stuff you paid for and was denying it!!

I found that he had 3 different user names here and 2 on probetalk. One of his oher alias had a negative feedback on it as well. It was nvrsrndr

I didn't try to rally anyone. I tried to warn people and get any other way to contact him that I could. I didn't sit on my hands and have all this info given to me. I had to search through hundreds of posts on probetalk and here to find him and his aliases. It was by no means a walk in the park. It took months. My only agenda is to get my money back. If I upset any one other than Sean, I'm sorry. :shrug:
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

^^^^^^^

I'm not upset at all. You are the one that looks like an a--. It is quite amusing how you successfully made me look worse than a terrorist. I have nothing to hide and if I find out that the IM wasn't delivered than we will work out something. I suggest you try contributing something to this board while you're here. Otherwise don't waste any more of this sites bandwidth on your ranting. You say you're 32 but you certainly don't act that way.

I'll be in touch
Sean
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
greek606

Post by greek606 »

Sean Mandell wrote:^^^^^^^

I'm not upset at all. You are the one that looks like an a--. It is quite amusing how you successfully made me look worse than a terrorist. I have nothing to hide and if I find out that the IM wasn't delivered than we will work out something. I suggest you try contributing something to this board while you're here. Otherwise don't waste any more of this sites bandwidth on your ranting. You say you're 32 but you certainly don't act that way.

I'll be in touch
Sean
Sean,

How else would a 32 year ripped off for over $200 react. I've had to be an a-- to get you to contact me. I've repeatedly PMed from both boards and emailed you directly and you never responded. :evil:

In your replies to my post you lied saying I emailed you just last month. If so then why atleast didn't you respond then. :?: Here are quotes from you to some of my posts

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=42181

yeah, sean mandell is suppose to be nvrsrndr. Last november I tried to log on and nvrsrndr no longer existed and my real name was showing. I think it was just after this site had a major overhaul. That's why I opened a new account as bugsy007 as I didn't want my full name showing.

As for Greek606, he just emailed me less than a month ago and it's been 4 months since I sent the IM. I moved in January and didn't forward my address. The package might have returned to my old address for some reason but I never received it. I already tried to call the post office but got nowhere. I spent $70 to send the IM+TB and it was a ground shipment. So unfortunately this is either a scam he is trying to pull on me or we have a lost/stolen shipment. Either way, I did my part and I am sorry if he thinks I scamed him but I'm not going to just give the guy his money and leave myself with nothing and $70 down the drain.

Four months ago was late January. You last responded to me on December 11, 2004 saying its shipped a week prior and was on its way and will take 6 weeks!!!

Speaking of nvrsrndr. Someone had a problem with that user too and made a post about it. I find it hard to believe that someone else used that same name. Too much of a coincidence wouldn't you agree. :werd: :confused2: :shock:

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... &&start=15

I have sold countless Items to ppl on this site. Davidos, you are one of them(remember the guy with the black lexus?). I sent the manifold and have sinced moved from my return address. I am not saying that it got seized or not. I just know that I sent the f#@kn manifold in december and GREEK606 started emailing me a month ago!!!! now go ahead and think whatever you want but I'm not sending money back to this guy.

I sent this IM to you on dec. 13th/2004. I am not responsible for lost/stolen shipping. sorry but I can't do anything. I was told that anything that is shipped across the U.S. border and has explosive substances(GAS) can be siezed by customs.

Now you say it was in December 13th when you replied to me on the 11th and said you sent it a week earlier

"I didn't purchase insurance and it was shipped by ground. I never got the tracking #. He never asked about anything for months so I figured that it made it."

I repeatedly asked for shipping status or tracking info but you never responded as usual

I'm asking again. Why is it now May 26,2005 and you finally get in contact with me. Is it because you were trying to sell stuff and people told you to check out the posts?

I'm waiting to here from you by next week about the IM and the post office.
raidermaniac

Post by raidermaniac »

hey greek where do u live? if your close why not just visit sean and work it out in person.this is what i had to do when someone ripped me off.
greek606

Post by greek606 »

raidermaniac

I live in New Jersey. i'm atleast 500 miles away or about 8 hours.

George
greek606

Post by greek606 »

Sean/ Bugsy007

You said you would investigate with the post office about the missing IM and would get back to me in a week. That was 10 days ago and no word yet. Hopefully you read this and reply or hopefully respond to the email I sent.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Honnestly, I bought 4 used springs and a hatch shade from Sean about, man, it's gotta be 2 years ago, maybe more, maybe less, I don't exactly remember, but he was a really cool guy to deal with and game me a bulk deal buying all those parts.

He was a cool gut to talk to and has one of the cleanest Mx-3's I've ever seen...

Just wanna add some positive feedback to the overloading negative ones floating around recently.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”