BEWARE BUGSY007 and SEAN MANDELl... one in the same

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
greek606

BEWARE BUGSY007 and SEAN MANDELl... one in the same

Post by greek606 »

This guy was selling the IM i paid for in novemeber AGAIN on Feb under the name bugsy007

http://forums.probetalk.com/search.php?searchid=469208

Read my post on Sean Mandell for the whole story and you tell me whose the liar"""

:evil: :evil: :evil:
96 PGT MTX Hotshot CAI, Hotshot Headers, REDLINE MT-90, REDLINE Water-wetter, Mobile 1, NGK 8 mm Wires, NGK Plugs, Greddy Catback SP Exhaust, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Venon VCN1000 Nitrous Kit. Front and Rear Strut Brace, Cross-drilled and Slotted Rotors, Clutchmaster Stage 3, Stainless Steel Clutchline, Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel, Polyurethane Motor Mount Inserts
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Can't see the thread unless your a member.... :shrug:
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Don't really want to comment on your particular situation. My dealings with Sean/Bugsy were actually quite good. A couple of pm's/emails/phone calls and we made arrangements for a transaction. I must also mention that in order to complete the transaction he drove from Barrie (I believe) and I drove from Frankford (near Belleville/Trenton) and we met at a psuedo mid way spot between those 2 places along the 401 to complete the transaction. I'd say he went above and beyond as far as a vender is concerned. Just thought I'd make that little known fact public, FWIW.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Just thought I'd make that little known fact public, FWIW.
Its worth a lot. Past character is always a good reference.

It seems like in this instance neither party is completely right or wrong.

I'm not going to register over on probetalk though as even that won't prove anything (I don't think - unless he said something silly). But I'd be interested in seeing what was said if anyone wants to cut and paste it.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Well I dont know Sean.. but I do know that Marshmellow had everyone thinking he was a great guy too before all hell broke loose. I am reserving judgement simply cause I dont know either party. But something definately isnt right.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
greek606

Post by greek606 »

here's a cut and paste of teh first post dated 2-2-05

FS:KLZE IM complete.......$150cdn pick up only!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im located in the Toronto area

he sold it to me in Nov under teh name KILAZE and is reselling it under bugsy007.

One more thing , its now 5-26-05and he has yet to email me directly.
96 PGT MTX Hotshot CAI, Hotshot Headers, REDLINE MT-90, REDLINE Water-wetter, Mobile 1, NGK 8 mm Wires, NGK Plugs, Greddy Catback SP Exhaust, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Venon VCN1000 Nitrous Kit. Front and Rear Strut Brace, Cross-drilled and Slotted Rotors, Clutchmaster Stage 3, Stainless Steel Clutchline, Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel, Polyurethane Motor Mount Inserts
greek606

Post by greek606 »

For those skeptical about who's telling the truth. I got a PM from the guy that bought the IM that I had paid for already on Probletalk.com. Hopefully he'll be able to get me Sean's phone number. Anyone else's help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Here's a cut an paste of the message:

MartinKanczuga
Slow Learner

Seller Rating: (0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, yes I picked up this IM off him a few months ago. After reviewing the post from his previous screen name and the pic he posted of the IM it turns out I have the one he pictured under KILAZE. I can tell because the one he sold me has the circle in the exact same spot. I was actually gonna buy it off him when he was selling it in November but something seemed kind of shady and I backed off, then bought it in February but I didnt even realize it was the same person I was dealing with.

Anyway let me know and I can give you his phone #.

Martin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greek606
Hi

Did u ever get the KLZE IM from bugsy007?

That a--hole sold it to me for $212.50 in Nov under the KILAZE and never sent it.

Check out any KILAZE posts and you'll see how he was avoiding me

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”