Scammed by cdubb'z915

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
GTsHawaii

Scammed by cdubb'z915

Post by GTsHawaii »

Buyers beware. I ordered a fender and a headlight from cdubb's915 and asked him to calculate shipping before i paid. he gave me a number and I paid him. 2 weeks after that he told me he needed another 200 bucks or so for shipping. Thus I asked for my money back as i could not justify anymore on shipping costs. A month later I have no Parts, and NO REFUND. Since then I have asked for money back several times and i have yet to get any kind of response from him.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Did you pay through Paypal or money order? I know it would cost atleast $100 since it has to be airmailed, but more than $200 is just a ripoff. Must be UPS.

Keep emailing him, and he'll respond eventually.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
cduBBz'915

Post by cduBBz'915 »

WOW!....my man, first off i got this guy a fender and headlight, total=244.00. Sold both for 134.00 + 109.00 shipping (CHEAP).See Then i got a shipping cost on ups.com, i entered and estimated $109.00 shipping on both items. GUESS I REALLY HAD AN ERROR. Went to the UPS Store in my neighborhood and they wanted just for the fender, 194.00... and the headlight 80.00 to ship these items and thats way to much to hawaii, But again it's my fault that i couldn't get correct shipping cost. So i asked him that i needed another 165.00 to ship them out, or i'll give money back. He thought about it for a day and decided wanted money back.. so i agreed. But the funny thing was that, i didnt even know he sent me money because when we made the deal he never PM'ed me or let me know he was gonna send it.? i just happened to go through my paypal account so i could make a purchase of my own, and there it was."i was like where did this come from?" Shaun i was trying to help you out man like i said in the beginning, trust me you'll get your monies back on June 3, (my payday)
sorry, things could go through.

- Also, to everyone on this board this is not a kiss a-- message or anything, and you probably heard this before but i've dealt with alot of people on this board and i keep my words. Shaun trust me you'll get your monies like i told you, and when you do on JUNE 3 (nextweek)........make sure you let everyone know you got PAID.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

While your waiting to June to return his money. Look into DHL. I bet they'll be half that price. I don't understand why people always use UPS, when they are the highest price carrier in the world.
Last edited by 2fazed on May 26th, 2005, 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

2fazed wrote:While your wanting to June to return his money. Look into DHL. I bet they'll be half that price. I don't understand why people always use UPS, when they are the highest price carrier in the world.
How about USPS - $$??
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

jschrauwen wrote:
2fazed wrote:While your wanting to June to return his money. Look into DHL. I bet they'll be half that price. I don't understand why people always use UPS, when they are the highest price carrier in the world.
How about USPS - $$??
I believe that fender will be too big to ship through USPS. I tried to get a quote to Hawaii for a cargo cover, and that was too big. I think DHL air is the best bet. But still will be some cash.
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
cduBBz'915

Post by cduBBz'915 »

yea i'll look into DHL, (never have) but i will. I always seem to ship everything going through UPS. alright shaun i'll check DHL and see what i get, if you still dont mind......
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

2fazed wrote:While your waiting to June to return his money. Look into DHL. I bet they'll be half that price. I don't understand why people always use UPS, when they are the highest price carrier in the world.
word on this... @ 2fazed's recommendation i went thru DHL and haven't been back to UPS since.

you'd think they can't be THAT different in price... but you'd be very, very wrong.
cduBBz'915

Post by cduBBz'915 »

Well, the shipment never went through, and the money was refunded in full to Shaun. i guess i'll never try to sell anything again overseas. WAAYYYYY to much to ship. But I will still continue to sell... :)
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

If you use Priority mail or something like that from the Post Office, airmail isn't that bad. But it has to be a reasonal size package. Maybe that's why they have size restrictions, cause the cost is rediculous.
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

jschrauwen wrote:
How about USPS - $$??
usps will f you over man, i hate those bastards, take it to your local freight truck shipper like oak harbor freight, Molerway, etc.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

this thread should be deleted.. of course if you live in hawaii you are gonna pay a wattload of money... cduBBz'915 is a very good seller i speak from personal expoerience.. he even offered for me to take free turn signals and free cargo cover. Honestly this thread gives a bad name to a good person he even refunded the money. :|
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”