Car missing when up shifting

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Dude please go get your car back and do the work your self!!!!! You are so getting ripped off. You can replace a disty cap and rotor yourself in 10 minutes. There is no reason it should cost any where near that. The disty is a little expensive but they must be charging you $400 in labor for something that takes under 30 minutes to do. So if you were smart you would go get the car back and save your self ALOT of money.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
Mazdaspeed96743

Post by Mazdaspeed96743 »

Okay, Thanks for letting me know man.
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

NP..but really you need to get that dam car back. Call them and say dont touch it. If you need to get it towed then it is still going to be way cheaper to just do it your self. I am telling you it is so easy to swap out a disty. If you need help doing it just pm me and i can walk you through it.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
Mazdaspeed96743

Oh thanks yeah?. Um.. yeah that distributor is down and something else in the top engine is f up lol aww man. I cant wait to have the car back. This rental car I have right now is driving me nuts (Silver 2003 Ford Focus 4 door car version) lol. I wonder if my car is going to be faster? :P :roll:
Mazdaspeed96743

I forgot to mention that the cap and rotor is down too :(, So gotta order that. wait.. Distributor and cap and rotor is the same thing yeah? :?

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”