MAY 18TH MEET ANYONE?

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
kp2t

MAY 18TH MEET ANYONE?

Post by kp2t »

Whose coming to this wednesdayz meet, we need more then just the 3 of us this time!!!
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I wont be there
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
RTT

Post by RTT »

my car is still in the shop...taking way longer than i thought but it will be well worth it....next week for sure im there i dont care if im the only one but i will b there and my car will b pimping out the timmies!!!

:twisted:
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

i don't think anyone is gonna bother. not really worth coming for just a couple ppl again. c everyone on the weekend tho
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

I'm gonna be there. I got to take some more pictures. Haven't been to a meet yet
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

ill be out....i gotta go to woodbridge neways and pick up the headlights...been meaning to do it for awhile now....i wanna pimp out the timmies too hahah...Rob get the ride going so we can cruise..I wont be around on the weekend Ill be in wasaga.....Also there is a huge mazda meet this thursday a friend of mine who has a mazda 3 told me about it..I will find out more info about it and let u guys know...but come on lets get a good turn out this week and get some sick pics
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

mx3grlsikride wrote:come on lets get a good turn out this week and get some sick pics
Of course it's probably be a good meet, I don't be there... :?
No matter, my Mx-3 still on the hoist, the only part of her that would be at the meet is the inverted carbon fiber hood sitting in the back of the 626 so i can bring it home with me. As much as I would love to come to the meet, the Ottawa trip is more important, and considering my car isn't done yet (Mazda better have those trailing arms in today) i'll be cutting it close, any extra hands to speed up the process
mx3grlsikride wrote:there is a huge mazda meet this thursday a friend of mine who has a mazda 3 told me about it..I will find out more info about it and let u guys know
Please, if all goes better than expected, I can maybe make it, gonna keep my fingers crossed
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Come on guys!!!! Look outside its beautiful!! Nice day for a meet! Lets have a good turn out...where is everyone???? :?
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!

Spinkx79
Supporting Member

Post by Spinkx79 »

Where do you guys meet?

How many usually show?
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

So I met myself at the woodbridge spot this evening. :?

Sat there for about an hour, watching cars go by.

Got bored so I drove around the parking lot taking some pics.

Saw a new corvette. Security started following me after I took a pic of the car. Them in there mini-van security vehicles. :lol:

Then I spotted an SRT-4 meet. They look like they have better meets then us. They were all in Fazoolies untill I stopped an took a pic. They started coming out....... Nobody likes having their car in a picture?

Here's an mx-3 I saw but didn't stop to say hi? Who was it?

Here's another one I saw. He tailgated me through the parking lot road, then turned into RONA. So I thought I'd try and sneak a photo. When I took the photo he looked straight at me. he looked kinda pissed....... Sorry guy didn't mean to freak u out. Just trying to get a pic of your car. Had a Sweet body kit, dual exhaust, and sounded nice when he was revving it while he was tailgating me......

Then me driving home.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
PM for info
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

what time were you there?
only melissa and chris and i showed up aroune 8:30 - 9, then we went down the road and still there was nobody, so we just left.
i wasn't really expecting anyone to show up cuz of ottawa this weekend, but after that, there's no more excuses ppl. we NEED attendance. if you post, and you're not far away, PLEASE show at the meets. we don't want a repeat of last year.
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

I was there from about 7:45pm till 8:40pm. No other mx-3's showed up
PM for info
Spinkx79
Supporting Member

Post by Spinkx79 »

Spinkx79 wrote:Where do you guys meet?

How many usually show?
Maybe if you let some of us know where u meet they would not be so dead?
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

8:40? weird, we were there at the time.
anyway, the meeting place is in the Tim Hortons parking lot on weston between hwy 7 and 401 on the east side.
the meets are wednesdays and sundays (as posted). ppl start showing up between 7:30 - 8:30 and we usually stay out till about midnight IF there is a good showing.
for the last meet, we got there around 8:30, waited about 20 mins then went to the secondary meeting place for another 20 mins and then just left
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Ya that is weird...We were there about 830....and it was once again a waste of time...no offense Ian :wink: Last year the meets were doing so well and now we're back to this again...no one showing up..looks like im gonna have to start harassing ppl again to attend lol.....I acutally went to a Mazda 3 and Protege meet last night in North York...there were at least 20-30 cars much better meet then our 2 car show up haha I agree with Ian..there is always posting on the forums so there is ppl in the club but y doesnt anyone show up??

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”