a day at the Salvage yard

Off-Topic Discussions
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

a day at the Salvage yard

Post by GregoryChristian »

well I went to a local Salvage Yard to find a rear cargo cover for my Mx-3 and a rear spoiler for my Girlfriends Proteg`e ...to my amazement there was 7 mx-3's there (3 White, 1 Black, 1 Creek Blue , 1 Red, 1 and 1 Beige one ) it sure was a sad sight :cry: to see all of these laying to waste ...Kinda like a MX-3 Graveyard :(
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: a day at the Salvage yard

Post by jschrauwen »

GregoryChristian wrote:well I went to a local Salvage Yard to find a rear cargo cover for my Mx-3 and a rear spoiler for my Girlfriends Proteg`e ...to my amazement there was 7 mx-3's there (3 White, 1 Black, 1 Creek Blue , 1 Red, 1 and 1 Beige one ) it sure was a sad sight :cry: to see all of these laying to waste ...Kinda like a MX-3 Graveyard :(
Out of all those 7 MX's there's got to be one that has an all black passenger door panel in tact that has the PW option....right. Gregory, you'd be a Godsend if you could scrounge one up from there for me. It would be very appreciated.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

not sure of a Black door panel with Power options but the Beige one had a dark Tan/ Brown interior with power which was in very bad weathered condition ...I can check on it Monday for you if you would like or give you the phone # :)
AllisMitchChalmers

Post by AllisMitchChalmers »

Ah the boneyard scares me. Alot of people died in most of those cars. Creepy man. A boned MX-3 is hard to come by around here.
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Re: a day at the Salvage yard

Post by Nallboy »

GregoryChristian wrote: ...Kinda like a MX-3 Graveyard :(
'tis a sad sight, but it's more like an Mx-3 candystore!!
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

GregoryChristian wrote:not sure of a Black door panel with Power options but the Beige one had a dark Tan/ Brown interior with power which was in very bad weathered condition ...I can check on it Monday for you if you would like or give you the phone # :)
email sent, thanks Gregory.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas

Return to “Off-Topic”