!! Huge !! parts sale, 6 crates of Mx-3 parts, all years

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

Parts were shipped last night Kenzie. I will ask Patrick if yours were ones that he shipped. I'm sure they are.
93 GS KLZE Straight Neck (Parked)
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

I don't think they were mine...He never told me shipping charges and he didn't have my address.
::'94 MX-3 GS::KLZE::
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

I will talk to him this afternoon and get back to you. Sorry for the delay.

By the way...my filled motor mounts are holding up well so far. They still look good.
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

Haha...that's good to hear. :)

Just let me know what's up. Thanks.
::'94 MX-3 GS::KLZE::
catalyst

Post by catalyst »

What can you ship an HVAC digital control from the 94+ to 84097 for?
eore

Post by eore »

do you have any engine mounts and tranny mounts left? and how much would it cost to get those for a 94 mx gs?

sorry if this sounds repeated but my comp isn't letting me see anything on the first 2 pages.
8man8man33

I need parts i have money

Post by 8man8man33 »

I need gauge cluster gauge trim shifter trim hvac trim power driver side mirror front driver side headlight or pair (pair prefered) car carpet good++ condition Headliner Execellent condition+++ All in black interior i have cash will pay 500$+ need asap car rebuild
My email is Jasonshott@gmail.com :lol: :shock: :!:
jaydog5678

Re: I need parts i have money

Post by jaydog5678 »

8man8man33 wrote:I need gauge cluster gauge trim shifter trim hvac trim power driver side mirror front driver side headlight or pair (pair prefered) car carpet good++ condition Headliner Execellent condition+++ All in black interior i have cash will pay 500$+ need asap car rebuild
My email is Jasonshott@gmail.com :lol: :shock: :!:
What the hell did you just say? :lol: Man, I don't really know what your asking for without the use of punctuation. We don't have carpet or headliner. I don't know what we have left on the trim pieces. Some of those might allready be sold.
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

eore wrote:do you have any engine mounts and tranny mounts left? and how much would it cost to get those for a 94 mx gs?

sorry if this sounds repeated but my comp isn't letting me see anything on the first 2 pages.
No engine mounts, sorry.
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

*******Pat will be out of town from now through the weekend so if anyone has any requests please post them here for J-dog or I or email me at georgiaboy_11@yahoo.com*************
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
8man8man33

Parts!

Post by 8man8man33 »

Once again I will list the parts i need only using the finest of the kings english
I need the following
gauge cluster(speedo tach water batt)
gauge trim (piece that goes around the previous)
shifter trim (most of the center counsel or whatever u have)
hvac trim ( like everything around the controls)
power driver side mirror (easy)
front driver side headlight or pair (pair prefered)
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

What year is your car? It makes a big difference because the dashs on the 93- and the 94+ are completely different.

We should have a gauge cluster and I know we have drivers side mirrors (Do you want the color to match your car we have a bunch of flavors)
We have some trim such as the shifter bezel and Hvac controlls but again I need to know for what year vehicle and also if your interior is black or toupe.

The only things that I don't think we can help you with are the headlight and the gauge cluster trim. We are out of headlights and I don't think that we ever had the trim for the gauge cluster. A junkyard would be the best place to try to find these items. You can also find headlights on ebay from time to time but they are expensive.
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
greenstorm

Post by greenstorm »

hey whats up dude, i need some parts

upper tranny mount (v65spd 1992)
upper radiator mount (plastic little round peice)
what kind of car IS that?
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

greenstorm wrote:hey whats up dude, i need some parts

upper tranny mount (v65spd 1992)
upper radiator mount (plastic little round peice)
We don't have either. Please read the inventory list on the 1st page for everything.

Thanks. Management.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I'm back...

We do have guage cluster trims. They are the same trims for both models, but we do need the year of your car for the rest of the parts requests. The clusters come in a variety of mileages, but are almost all electronic speedo, meaning either GS all years or 94+ RSs. Please send me an email with your parts requests, year of car and shipping address for a quote. Thanks for looking

PS, the parts sale is going to end soon. I think I can squeeze another two weeks into it, but that is all. After that all the parts are going to the dump. I hate to do that to us, but just don't have a choice. So if anyone is interested in the whole lot let me know and we can work out a super cheap deal, I just can't house everything anymore. If interested you'll need a large truck (18' U-Haul truck should get all 6 boxes (4'x4'x4')) Sorry for those of you waiting on money or just don't get in on time.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”