Racing Seats

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
JoBoMX3

Racing Seats

Post by JoBoMX3 »

Anyone throw in any aftermarket seats in their car. I picked some up in town. Theyre basically no name garbage for the mean time. A little better than APC, but that's not hard to pull off. Problem is... I'm sitting pretty high once I put on the stock mounting brackets and sliders.

I do have to use a 1/4 inch spacer as well to get the sliders on the seat and operational.

When I do buy new seats, do any of you have any suggestions on some seats that have worked for you? Something where you sit almost as low as the stock ones.

Thanks

exdream_mx3

Post by exdream_mx3 »

I have the tenzo r rally seats and they are junk!!!! Don't like them at all. They look nice and all but are soooooo uncomfortable and sit soooo high!!!! Just my two cents though. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Absath

Post by Absath »

I have a Sparco Torino seat on the way. I ordered one so that I could install it, sit in it, and decide if I like it before I pay all that money for a second. As soon as it's in the car I'll let you know the difference between stock height and aftermarket height (I'm hoping there is a way to install them so that there is no difference)
Don't park drunk, accidents cause people.

92 Blaze Red MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, ACT Clutch, KL 36 ECU, SS Clutch Line
JoBoMX3

Post by JoBoMX3 »

Im going to try a few other things with these seats. Hopefully it works out. I wouldnt mind knowing how the sparcos work too. Email me at JoBoMX3@hotmail.com when thats all set up. I'd really appreciate that.

These seats have been nothing but a hassle, but high hopes still
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Absath wrote:I have a Sparco Torino seat on the way. I ordered one so that I could install it, sit in it, and decide if I like it before I pay all that money for a second. As soon as it's in the car I'll let you know the difference between stock height and aftermarket height (I'm hoping there is a way to install them so that there is no difference)
Yeah, be sure to post about that when you done. Thanks :2thumbsup:
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."

Return to “Appearance”