Anyone have streetglow under glow install pics?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
seneca

Post by seneca »

Hey all,
I just got my new Streetglow Gold series kit today (white)!!! I'm stoked! Since I have ZERO patience, I will tackle this project tomorrow after work. I should have a good 5 hours for light before sunset (thank-you daylight savings). I've been reading up on the install process, and given it's time consuming....I should be able to manage.

Now I do recall someone posting pics of their install before, but they're nowhere to be found when I need them! lol So, does anyone have pics of where they mounted them?

I'd like an idea of where to mount these babies! See, I have an MP5 front bumper, skirts, and back. So I'll have to find a place that is well hidden from the mesh in the bumper, as well as the sides.

Is there anything that I shoudl know or look out for while partaking this task as well?

ANy help will be put well to use. Thanks!
I'll have pics of this and my 1.6" lowering soon as well!

Tyson
My Car Domain Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/496099

Take a Look, leave a comment, and don't forget to vote.
Bling Bling

Post by Bling Bling »

I mounted my front bulb under the rad support, the sides just inside the metal lip ( under the doors ) but try to find a good place to screw into to. The back I managed to fit by the lip under the bumper. I don't have the back and sides of my kit on yet but the side bulbs just barely show thru and the back hidden. As for putting my drift front on, the bulb shows thru the meshing but I think it looks sweet. I have the 9500 volt low glow kit. Took me about 4-5 hours to do on the driveway.
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1335558 UPDATED June 6,07
94 GS, Green Envy Pearl QUESTION: Does my car fit the RICE category?

Return to “Appearance”