HVAC Panels

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Thats interesting.. i just have sliders. I wonder why they'd do that...
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

I don't know why you would have sliders either.... seems odd. My 95 is push buttons as well which is why I couldn't get the speedhut panel.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

there's actually a slight difference between the 2 hvac system, the push button style was offered as an Option in 94^ a
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Mnemonic wrote:
ovendenk wrote:speedhut.com

they have them for like $30 and they are basically identical to stock except it has a white face. this is the one designed specifically for us from a group buy on this site. correct me if i'm wrong. it looks quite a bit better than the ebay one imo.
lets not forget the small mx3's showing air flow

I think so too :wink: 8)
I really like this one, but I'd want it in silver (w/ blue font). They only make this in white, but you can customize the gauges on their site. I've written them before, and I only got a pretty generic reply saying that they might be coming out with it in the future so I should sign up for their newsletter. No thanks. But I would really love to be able to customize the HVAC along with the gauges; then I'd definitely be in for a set. Maybe if we get enough of us together for it... GB?
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Sounds kinda kool, silver.... I want some of those!
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

i'd definitely be in for a gb. would you guys be opposed to changing them to a red main light instead of the blue?
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

My thought was that we might be able to get some customized (like you can customize that gauges) if we got enough people together for it. So, Ovendenk, maybe you could get yours in red. I've got alot going on this weekend, but I'll write them another e-mail sometime next week.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

i had also sent them an email about the HVAC panels and here's what they had said in mid february of this year. i think it'll take a bunch of emails from a lot of people to get them to move on this, but let us know what he says when you email him. also, ask what the magic number of units is to get him to allow customization and maybe a gb? :D
Unfortunately, we don't currently offer the MX3 panels in customizable options. Please check back as we hope to have custom options avaialble for this HVAC panel available this year!
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

That's great! That's the exact e-mail I got from them so long ago. lol

Hopefully I'll have time to e-mail them when I get home (from work) tonight.

Return to “Appearance”