pic request

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MarkMoore

pic request

Post by MarkMoore »

deciding on what altezza's i like best, and it's b/t the black and the CF... are the CF tezza's real CF, or just a mock CF? does it look good or bad? does anyone have a nice, clear, up-close pic so that i can get a better look at 'em? it would really help me in making my decision.... thanks
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Theres a pretty clear pic of CF ones on my web site below. I got some other pics somewhere if you want more. They don't look cheap.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
wickedmx3

Post by wickedmx3 »

Mine are the all black ones:

I will see if I have a closer pic of them when I get home from the office.
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

wickedmx3 wrote:I will see if I have a closer pic of them when I get home from the office.
a little MXin' on the job i see!

thanks for the pics, guess i'll just ponder this one for a bit....
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

the "CF" altezzas are just stickers over the housings.. imo they just look like the background of this site :lol: go for black!
92 Autozam AZ3
wickedmx3

Post by wickedmx3 »

I am MX-3ing every chance I get!

I thought the black ones looked better then the CF ones myself
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

I like the way you stayed with the hatch garnish, bro. Not many like that. Nice car.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

I LIKE YOUR CAR
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
wickedmx3

Post by wickedmx3 »

Thank you...we may add a spoiler again down the road. We have some ideas brewing.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Heres some pictures of the black tailights off my cardomain page. I havent put them on the car yet because im waiting for the weather to smarten up. I personally think the Black ones are nicer than the CF tails but really whichever ones you like best man. :)
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

hey Grants, I like the look of the carbon fiber ones on your car I just purchased me a set and am anxious to see how they will look on my Creek Blue mx-3 along with a set of black glossy wheels ... :D by the way do you have a cardomain page ?
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

Didlin wrote:Image

Heres some pictures of the black tailights off my cardomain page. I havent put them on the car yet because im waiting for the weather to smarten up. I personally think the Black ones are nicer than the CF tails but really whichever ones you like best man. :)
haha, i'm more distracted by those nice headers u got goin there more than i'm noticin' the tezza's... can't wait to get some kinda headers on my car (not to jack my own thread, lol)

but yea, i think i like the black ones... the reason i'm asking is because i'm considering a CF hood, and wondered if CF tails would create a nice theme, or if it just wasn't worth the bother...
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

I just purchased me a set and am anxious to see how they will look on my Creek Blue mx-3
They'll look :2thumbsup: Personally I prefer the CF ones - breaks down the solid black and the CF is quite fine so isn't "in your face".

Nah I haven't got a cardomain page - one of these days I'll get an assortment of good pics together and start one though. Its one of those things I keep putting off :oops:
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Chronicle-Rod

Post by Chronicle-Rod »

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

White GS + Black Altezza's = :2thumbsup:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas

Return to “Appearance”