MX-3.com T-Shirts, License Plate Frames and such....

Off-Topic Discussions
showgun

Post by showgun »

you can find the older logo on one of the pages on the main mx-3.com site
--Brian
'93 Mazda MX-3 RS
4cyl 1.6L SOHC
http://www.cardomain.com/id/showgunx
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Thanks but thats not engravable art.. needs to be specific black & white art only.. we have a lot of stuff on file here for that kind of stuff.. but our corporate logos art only goes back to 1999.

Tunes67
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Ok.. sample pic is on its way Grant :) Sorry about the pic quality.. not that great of lighting here.. but you can still see well enough to know what we can do for this sort of thing.

Tunes67
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Here it is:
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Just a quick follow up.. the price of $17 USD shipped is in the US only.. I have no idea what it would cost to ship to canada or elsewhere in the world. But we use UPS here so it shouldnt be a problem to get it to you in any case. I can check on a case by case basis on how much the shipping cost would be.

Tunes67
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Well I reckon they look pretty good! Looks like a winner!

Tunes67 - time to run it past Jeff to sell through the board.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

No sweat man.. we can iron out the details on how, when, where, etc.. I have talked with the owner and if we did a group buy type thing (depending on quantity) we could cut the costs down a bit.

Tunes67
showgun

Post by showgun »

Looks great! I'd get in on it, once the whole thing is set up :D
--Brian
'93 Mazda MX-3 RS
4cyl 1.6L SOHC
http://www.cardomain.com/id/showgunx
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

i really like the look of that, cant wait for everything to get set up.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

I'll definately buy one.
No more MX-3.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Just wanted to let everyone know that the sample shown is just that.. a sample. I will not produce (nor will Mr T's Trophies) these license plate frames with the MX-3.com logo on them for private sale. If Jeff and Mr T's Trophies come to an agreement, the only place you will be able to get them will be through MX-3.com. I can however do custom license plate frames as well. I wont post prices here on custom license plate frames since that could be in violation of the site rules. The prices I listed in the previous posts were specific to the overall singular piece price Mr T's Trophies could produce these frames for the posted sample. Not trying to make cash via this website, just letting you guys know that this sort of thing exists and its not difficult and in most cases not very expensive to do. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me and I will try to answer to the best of my ability. Cheers :D

Tunes67
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Nice... chrome and black will match my car alot better. I'm in!
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Bump...So whatever happened to this? I want an mx-3.com shirt! Whats the status?
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

As far as the license plate frames go... It got derailed by my boss.. I pestered him for 2 weeks and he would never get me a price quote on quantity shipped to canada.. I got the impression he didnt take it seriously because there was no actual order placed. I can still do them.. but Jeff would need to call and talk with the owner of the business to get the ball rolling. Also.. if your reading this Jeff.. we can produce numerous other items for MX-3.com as well.. Magnetic/non magnetic Dash Plates (we do a lot of these for various car enthusiast show & shine events) T-shirts (and other clothing articles), Lapel Pins, Pens.. you name it really.. we can usually get it done. Just a heads up.

Tunes67
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I'm interested in the plate frames. And also a t-shirt .. just as long the size isn't just in large .. i'm not a big person...lol
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"

Return to “Off-Topic”