oh boy, what a day!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

is it driveable, I might be interested?
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Yeah, I'd def. beat $200... if you'd pay shipping lol.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
ZEmadman

Post by ZEmadman »

it's driveable (145kmi on the motor/tranny), but i'd feel bad if there's something messed up that i dont know about. i was able to get it around no problem for like 40mi. after i had the accident, no suspension probs or overheating.

as far as the bumper, on the ends the holes where the screws go through to attach it to the car are shredded...as in, i dont think you'd be able to bolt it on w/o some modification.

i have to know by like 3pm EST today and my mom is REALLY against me keeping it cause of space issues...

but the good news is i'm looking at an 02 626 so i'll still be in the mazda family!
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

pm sent!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

ZEmadman wrote: but the good news is i'm looking at an 02 626 so i'll still be in the mazda family!
Ooh! If you total that and it's a 4 cyl, I've got dibs on the motor mounts. :lol:
ZEmadman

Post by ZEmadman »

lol, to use on another 626, or are they for an mx?

adjuster never called me back today so i will have to settle things tomorrow. i'm going to keep the car, at least to sell to someone on this board, or part it out, so be on the lookout sometime next week or so in the FOR SALE area of the forums...
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

rock on :)
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

ZEmadman wrote:lol, to use on another 626, or are they for an mx?
For my 2000 626. I have bad mounts.
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Hey, man. Get back to me on those interior pieces...fist dibs!
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

yeah and i called dibs on the lip and sideskirts. oh yeah and if the housings for the headlights are still good( I know the lenses are shot) them too :D
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

yea if you were closer to me i'd definetly take it for 200.
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

i would beat 200 if the engine is good, heck if its a de or a ze ill pay even more!!! onloy thing that sucks..im in texas..shipping would be around 300 if not more freight..which id still pay if the engine runs right and tranny :) and if its a de or ze... you got urself a buyer hre.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”