Red Tailights

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

um.. dude they look WAY different! stock taillights have boxes and altezzas have circles.. nuff said. i'm personally lookin into kouki style taillights with a friend, which would be really cool, but still just subtly different. altezzas dont cost a lot, and to make your car look unique, why not paint em? to each his own i guess 8)

o and whats up with posted a pic of ur car every time u post marcus2966? cant u just put something in ur sig?
92 Autozam AZ3
mattrastaman

Post by mattrastaman »

Those altezas look quite tasteful like that i can look at them without cringing, were those the clear or black ones you modded. Nice Work :D
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I agree, I really like the altezza painting idea it looks alot different. I like the kouki tails to, its total JDM. Thats what I kinda want to do I am kinda tired of the euro tails, so it's eaither black or red for me. I saw some Camaro euro tails on a mx3 awhail back on here and I thought that looked really good too.
spano

Post by spano »

what are kouki taillights?
marcus2966

Post by marcus2966 »

Whats wrong Sam....You no like?????
Image :lol: :lol:
Roll with it or get rolled over mother%@#er!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_img_a/478582_8_full.jpg
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

haha no, i got no prob. just find it odd... but anywayz "kouki" taillights are the JDM versions of taillights. some cars have them, for ex: RX7 FC and FD, 240sx, and MR2. they have lil circles in em and look way cooler than USDM ones, so people swap em. well, illicitQ is workin on a set right now that kinda mimic that design. LOOKS SWEET!
92 Autozam AZ3

Return to “Appearance”