Suspension Techniques springs and KYB GR-2 struts

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
bubbaflaat

Suspension Techniques springs and KYB GR-2 struts

Post by bubbaflaat »

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just got done installing four new KYB GR-2 struts with the new springs and it rides awesome. I will get some pics of the ride hieght and whatnot here ASAP
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

cool man! how low is it? and how is the ride stiffness? i'm thinkin bout getting some GC's, but if the ST springs handle really good, i might try those. :P
92 Autozam AZ3
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

I haven't drove really hard on them yet cause I haven't gotten it aligned. And i think something else is wrong too. Everytime a turn hard left i get a knocking, its like when you have a bad CV axle but there is no noise just the vibrations. The axle is brand new. So i'm kinda lost as to what this may be. :?: :?: But from what I have read about your interests Sam, and from the driving i've done on them. They aren't super stiff, and i've came to the conclusion that is what you are going for. So the ST prolly aren't for you. But they are a progressive spring and they ride great!
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

And to the ride hieght, I have 15" rims with 195 60 15 tires. I can get one finger in the fender gap in front, and two in back. It will be perfect for me 17"s! Makes for an agressive stance too!
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

cant wait for those pics, bubba. I am still having a hard time deciding what to do about wheels/tire/suspension!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Johnjj728

Post by Johnjj728 »

He's got the same setup as mine, check my post in Images forum if you want to see what it looks like, very low in the front, i can get one finger maximum with 205/55/15.
Johnjj728

Post by Johnjj728 »

He's got the same setup as mine, check my post in Images forum if you want to see what it looks like, very low in the front, i can get one finger maximum with 205/55/15.
Pie006

Post by Pie006 »

Hey Gavin you seem to be able to post here everyday, why can't you write me even one reply to my emails huh??? :x
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

John, how come its so much higher in the rear?
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”