Fellow Mx-er Or Foe ?

Off-Topic Discussions
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

Gavin,

I never said I would ban you. I did however ban AZSupraT. I did so, because he is obviously someone who has the "wrong attitude" and only came here to stir up s---.

Anyways, I was very displeased with your attitude in your post though. You basically generalized, all MX-3 Owners/the whole MX-3 community by saying we were all ricers.

Regarding your last comment about people doing subtle changes to there car, liking it for what it is, and making it there own. I have seen many more MX-3's then you can imagine. Having this website for the past 9 years, I have a hard drive FULL of MX-3's of all sorts. Some are extreme, some are plain old stock. What does it matter, that's just how they like them.

It is also important to remember that the MX-3 community has less aftermarket support then the Honda's, so yes, when a new product comes out, there will be a higher ration of people getting it. Less choice, = more people have the same item.

I guess the biggest dissappointment was the fact that you completely put down the MX-3 community. I have no problem with people voicing there opinions, but when they act like children, such as "AZSupraT" that came over here, as well as another civic owner, yes I ban them.

Maybe you should tell your Honda friend to try not to stir s--- between the communities, as I see it is not you that brought it to Honda-Tech, but him.

Although I am criticised for it, I try to run this board like a clean adult like, car enthusiast board. I see no need for vulgar language, and or negative comments. Constructive criticism is always acceptable as long as it is not overly negative, and will help the owner improve.

I see no need for people to come here swearing and cursing and causing a disturbance. Act like the educated adults we all are.

went to a Honda community to vent about the MX-3 community. That was completely wrong
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

:roll: to HT, im sure they got their fair share on there, i dont hate hondas, i hate riced hondas that think they are in the fast and the furious all the time, there is a difference :roll:
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

to bubbaflaat: I wasn't refering to the posts you made on the thread here, as far as talking behind someones back... I was referring to your buddies basaically dissing the entire mx-community on hondatech. (which by the way I am a member of as well) I guess the bottom line is that everyone is entitled to thier oppinon, but that doesn't mean that they should always express it. I hate rice just as much as the next guy but I don't go around bashing people for doing it. that guy from europe put a ton of work into that car and for that I give him props, even though I didn't like the car personally. I just feel if I am going to criticise someones tastes, i'll do it a little more constructively, or just point out the good things about it to make them feel I appreciate their effort
Last edited by 93SOHC on January 15th, 2005, 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
MX-3.com
Site Administrator

Post by MX-3.com »

93SOHC wrote:to bubbaflaat: I wasn't refering to the posts you made on the thread here, as far as talking behind someones back... I was referring to you basaically dissing the entire mx-community on hondatech. (which by the way I am a member of as well).....
93SOHC,

If I recall, BubbaFlaat did not post on Honda-Tech Forums. It was his friend who he spoke with "crxnerd" that posted the link to the thread on MX-3.com Forums, and started it all over there.

If I am wrong please correct me, but that is how I understand all this started.

93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

my bad jeff, you are right about that. It was his buddies that were sayin all the crap on honda tech...but I still don't like when people say stuff to diss the whole comunity... I have edited my posts accordingly. I guess I was just so angry I got confused, kinda like the incredible hulk, except im a wus. lol
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

I was just as much at fault for the thread being posted on HT, but notice how it is like 5 pages deep now.
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
MX-3.com
Site Administrator

Post by MX-3.com »

bubbaflaat wrote:I was just as much at fault for the thread being posted on HT, but notice how it is like 5 pages deep now.
Actually, last I checked it was only 2 pages deep. Your buddy has the last post requesting that the thread be closed.

Or if your talking about how far into the Appearance/Cosmetic Forum it is, it is at the bottom of the 3rd page.

I guess the good thing about a forum as large as the Honda-Tech Forums, is posts like this get lost in the shuffle much quicker, and die off sooner.

mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

I dont understand why people on this board lately are so into disturbing the peace. Bubba that was uncalled for and you know it. We can sit here all day and say hondas suck and hondas are ricers but we don(most of us anyway) dont bring in a specific car and bash on it. What made it even worse was the fact that you totally raged on the guy here and then went elsewhere and started it up over there. Use your head. If someone thru your car on there and everyone hated it I bet you wouldnt like it one bit. So like Jeff said, you ruined your rep on this board, and he wont ban you for this, but is it worth staying?
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

I totally think it is worth staying because it is simply the best resource for mx-3s. Now whatever my rep is to everyone, it doesn't really matter. The facts still are that i've done all the work on my car myself, and have paid for every penny of it myself, just the same as many other users on this board. I guess i'm just not afraid to voice my opinions, however good or bad they are. Maybe i'm just to blunt about the whole thing? However, the facts are still the same and the more and more people I have read all this that aren't mx-3 owners, the more and more people I have agreeing with me. I guess vehicle exterior taste is just like religions, no matter which route you choose, you refuse to look into another's religion. But then again you always have the people coming to your door step trying to pursuade you into their religion. Maybe i'm just that guy who feels they need to let other people know what they are doing wrong. Because in fact you can't argue that a close to stock car is wrong, because thats why you all bought the car in the first place right?
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

bubaaflat, its about time we get a person like you expressing yourself well except for telling someone to post something on a other forum.
Remember this thread?
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... highlight=
Yeah, I totally agreed with you

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... c&start=45
yeah, I got flamed for this thread though because I didnt give the guy credit for his "hard work". :?
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

I just read the thread at Honda-tech again and I think it has gone way to far ... someone there has posted and began name calling our ADMIN (Jeff)
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1114736&page=2
MX-3.com
Site Administrator

Post by MX-3.com »

Just goes to show you the maturity level.

fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

how pathetic. better watch out for those intimidating internet thugs. :laugh:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

wow, they are so kool :roll: and with how they are acting they are just adding to the honda drive stereotype
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
MX-3.com
Site Administrator

Post by MX-3.com »

Guys, lets not sink to there level by bashing them. Just ignore it, I don;t want to close this thread, but if it continues, I will.

Return to “Off-Topic”