Fellow Mx-er Or Foe ?

Off-Topic Discussions
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Fellow Mx-er Or Foe ?

Post by GregoryChristian »

well it seems as if Bubbaflat is making a mockery of this site and some of our members cars to his Honda buddies at Hondatech ... I know that he is a supporting member but to me some of his comments are over the top ....check this out http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1114736 if that isn't enough check out his comments on Page 2 of Images/video forum in the thread about the European Tuned mx-3
Mr_Shorty

Post by Mr_Shorty »

I don't think that he should be banned for his outbursts...his friend should be shot though...lol What I find stupid is that of all the cars on the "Honda-Tech" site that posted about the MX-3, the pics that you can see are just stock Hondas. Can we get a Moderator to delete the AZSupraT post plz??? Thanks
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

theirs posts pissed me way off, I dont see how some moron would be member of this site and diss mx3 and then invite his b*utt buddy over here and bs about it too, I vote to ban them immediately and honduh blows
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

wow, im shocked....... AZSupraT has absolutly NO CLASS and should be banned, he only joined to bad mouth us, obviously..
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

as much as I hate the post by AZsupraT I think all the Mx-ers should get a chance to read it to show how childish they (Bubba and AZsupraT ) are
Last edited by GregoryChristian on January 14th, 2005, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

as much as I hate the post by AZsupraT I think all the Mx-ers should get a chance to read it to show what a bunch of childish morons they really are

im not sure who you are talking about by saying "they"..... but one guy on honda teck told him to delete his post so just because AZsupra is a ***** we shouldnt consider all of honda tech like him........

PS_ that post REallly PISSED me off :evil:
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

I am referring to AZsupraT and Big BUBBA, NOT all Honda owners
Last edited by GregoryChristian on January 14th, 2005, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

ok i wasnt sure if you meant just them or what......... i dont understand bubba though.. the guys got a ZE , supporting member and hes been posting everyday for a while ... WTF happened to that guy.. i just dont see where his post came from
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

i feel so embarrased, please dont think all honda owners act like childish idiots. there are some owners out there who act older than 5 (i.e me)
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

I am extremely disappointed by this, and hope that bubbaflat will come here and give an explanation for what he has done.

This makes the whole MX-3 community look bad when only a small number bash Honda's.

I have made myself clear before that Honda bashing, or any other car bashing is not permitted on this site.

Honda owners have there cars and us Mazda owners have our cars.

I have registered there, to try and clean up this mess before it goes anywhere we don't want it to go to. It is unfortunate however, that I have no way of contacting the admins of the site to let them know this. They restrict posting to new members can;t even IM them.

I do NOT want to see any sort of battles between, us MX-3 owners and the Honda Tech members.

This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. :throwup:
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

ok i totally think that what bubbaflat did was very inapropriate and imature....but he is right in the fact that alot of ppl on this site knock on the honda's as being rice which is unfair.....the reality is that most hondas dominate the market and industry and deserve respect too.....but i checked out the honda tech board and they are acting no better then they claimed we were being.....why cant we all just get along.
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

I think bubba and his buddy are just a couple of s**t disturbers. What is your purpose here man? If you feel that way about the mx-3, then why do you have one? If your gonna critisize someone, at least do it constructively. You should do us all a favor and sell your car and get a honda, we dont need ppl like you representing the mx-3.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I find this quite upsetting as well. There is nothing in this world I hate more than people who talk crap behind your back. Immature...yes very much so. I guess thier grandmothers never taught them that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all! I have no problems with hondas or any other cars. In fact after I finish my mx and get bored with it my next car will be a prelude. I'm with you all in that I want an explanation...
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

I will have to agree that some of us do manage to bash Hondas or just riced cars while we give credit to MX3s that look like Del Sols. Than we got some people here adding huge spoilers to their MX3s and they even get credit for, "hard work and having some money". Come on, some of you guys need to get real.

I dont really see why they are making a big deal about that European MX3 though. Without that sticker it would look great but I guess people over in Europe are different than here in the USA and Canada. I never been there but I doudt there is as much RICE as over here.
One of the stupidest things I have heard is what bubbaflaat had to say and that is that the paint job was for a lowrider.... please.
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

Alright where do I start. Okay my post might have been a little much, but I finally decided to tell people how hypocritical they are being. Quote by mitmaks "I vote to ban them immediately and honduh blows". I just finally heard that one too many times. Now also let me point out that the post by AZSupraT was completely stupid. Yes I probably should have worded some of the things I said a little differently, but in know way where my opinions childish. A person on this board can't even voice an opinion without getting banned. On other forums people can say things that are stupid and immature like a quote from HT user jdmcivictyper99 "that car is hidious that guy who owns that car should be stabed,shot, and then hung !". That post is ridiculous, but if that were posted on this board you get banned. Why do you have to ban everyone for being stupid? They are only making themselves look stupid and in turn get looked over by all the other users, they see a stupid post and just move on. But on this board that person must be banned because their thoughts and ideas might infest in innocent mx-3 owners? Now Jeff i'm not saying you should run the site any differently cause besides it is in fact yours. Imagine you are driving down the street, and some random person drives up next to you and flicks you off and then drives away. What do you do? You think to yourself "wow that guy is a winner" and then you move on. The reason for that post was because I haven't met one other mx-3 owner on this site that can just appreciate the mx-3 for what it is, just make a few subtle changes to make it your own car. Everyone must make it the most extravagent flashy thing in the world. A quote from Mr_Shorty "I don't think that he should be banned for his outbursts...his friend should be shot though...lol What I find stupid is that of all the cars on the "Honda-Tech" site that posted about the MX-3, the pics that you can see are just stock Hondas.". Now I guess my buddy and his "stock" honda have no taste or vision because he doesn't have the super aggressive body kit that everyone seems to think is so awesome. Yea I guess now that I think about it, he should be shot for that. Because he is a one of the best art schools in the world and has no artistic vision. Now people say that I should do everyone here a favor and sell my MX-3 because people like me shouldn't be representing the MX-3. I guess my clean and quick MX-3 is a disgrace. Cause I just LOVE driving around and yelling "hey everyone check out this POS car and how much money i've put into it, it sucks balls!" I never said anything about mx-3s being bad cars, just what people do to them. And as to this "For you bubba ... where is your car? Is it fast, oh wait, you were born as 40 yr old Tsuchiya, you were best driver and knew basically everything about cars, wow...Hell no. So shut ur f up dude, seriously", i've posted threads about my car and very clearly asked for good and bad feedback, and now there is a picture of it on that HT thread. Now that post of yours made me wonder why you have pictures of cars that aren't even yours on you sig? One other post I want to ask about on from 93SOHC "I find this quite upsetting as well. There is nothing in this world I hate more than people who talk crap behind your back. Immature...yes very much so." I'm pretty sure I wrote that post because I wanted to get it out in the open, not "behind your back" I really don't understand what you meant by that. I guess it just so happens that I posted on a thread that became one of the top candidates for the most viewed thread on mx-3.com. Well in conclusion to this post, I love mx-3.com and I thank Jeff so very much for bringing all of us together to share knowlage but I guess there is to be no sharing of opinions here. I'm sorry to everyone whom I offended, but I still feel the same way and anyone who really wants to say words of digust to me can PM me with them. I don't regret saying anything and if you feel I should be banned for expressing my opinion then I accept that. And if this is to be my last post, the only thing i wish to say is thank you to Jeff Aycan for helping so many people including me learn so much about mx-3s. Thank you,

Gavin
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin

Return to “Off-Topic”