Any Northern New Jersey MX3ers?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
PlatinumTLC

Any Northern New Jersey MX3ers?

Post by PlatinumTLC »

Hey, anyone here from Northern New Jersey? I'm from hudson county and I've seen maybe 2 or 3 MX's in my 3 month time with mine. I love seeing other MX3 my head always turns and looks at it. It would be cool to hang out with people who have them as well.
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

south jersey here
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
PlatinumTLC

Post by PlatinumTLC »

Cool where in south jersey? You ever seen any MX3s down there?
ProjekMX3
Supporting Member

Post by ProjekMX3 »

Any of you live near Paterson, NJ theres a company there that owes me some ze heads and I would prefer to have someone hand pick them for me so the company can ship them. They seem to be having trouble with which engine is the right one.
92 GS, 210 psi per cylinder KL-101 Engine, Pacesetter Exhaust, Centerforce DF, CAI, Hi Flow Cat, Headers.
By Spring 06: Megasquirt and FPR
By Fall 06: KL-31 Heads with Interprep Cams
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

i'm 20 mins from philly just across the river... and yea i do see a lot of mx3's--prob at least once or twice a month, but most of them are stock... however, i have seen one that's hooked up w/ a nice body kit and so forth, looks real nice... and projekmx3... wish i was more of a gear head to help you out... i still consider myself in the "learning phase"... so i wouldn't be the guy to help you cuz i don't know what to look for... but anyway, what's the name of this company you're buying from???? if i ever swap a ZE maybe i could save on shipping so i could pick it up myself
PlatinumTLC

Post by PlatinumTLC »

I live like i guess less than an hour from Paterson, but I'm a complete novice at deep mods. Like I'm still trying to get new seat covers in Lol

And my car is stock too, I dont plan to get a body kit. As far as exterior I just want to get new headlights, fix dents, and maybe tint my windows.
I am more into the interior and making that look good.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Just wanted to btring this post back to life. im in camden county would like to see other mxers with summer comming up and all so let say we all get to gether and hang. the wildwood import show is july 9 anybody going?
Dominicanchu_Nmbr1

Post by Dominicanchu_Nmbr1 »

if you're ever in jersey city and see a teal mx w/a black gs wing, thats me. got the lambos up and green glows on the bottom. gonna try and get some customs paint goin on around summer too. if i'm not broke that is.
-=[Irving A.]=-
pooh431bear

South Jersey MXer

Post by pooh431bear »

Hey there!! I am from Burlington County NJ, I see one MX just about everyday, but his is stock. I am in the middle of customizing mine. (and yes, I am customizing it!) Hopefully I can get in for paint soon~love that original paint! Just kidding!

~Megan
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Re: South Jersey MXer

Post by neverenuff »

pooh431bear wrote:Hey there!! I am from Burlington County NJ, I see one MX just about everyday, but his is stock. I am in the middle of customizing mine. (and yes, I am customizing it!) Hopefully I can get in for paint soon~love that original paint! Just kidding!

~Megan
Cool nice to see another mxer is near. I live in Blackwood and my parents still live in Willingboro which is burlington county. what kind of mods are you doing?
pooh431bear

Post by pooh431bear »

So far I on the car, I have the Erebuni style 358 front and rear bumpers. Things that I have, just havent had the time to put them on yet are, sideskirts from the Aggressive Kit, clear turning signals (dont want overspray when it goes in for paint) eyebrows (getting painted seperatly), z-3 CF fenders, vent guards (dont want overspray when it goes in for paint).

Interior: took the crappy back deck out of the hatch, rebuilt a new one with 3 circles cut (covered with plexiglass) so that the neons from the speaker box shines through. The new hatch is carpeted and re-hung with a silver incased in plastic wires. On top of the new hatch, I mounted my amp, and power supply tube. Had to mount it on top, because as you know...not much room in the trunk. lol!

Future mods that I want to do: I would like to make it into a 2 seater. a CF hood, PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait to paint him! and I am leaning more to gun metal rims.

How about you?

~Megan
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Nice start. Well to many mods to list right now but none are installed yet so stay tuned for pics soon,. but I have a Black GS with Neeper alians now but new rims will also be on shortly tiered of looking at them sit in my basement. Im always in burlington co so i'll probly see ya around. Are you going to go to the wildwood import show?
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

yo blackwood's like 15 or 20 mins from me
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Were you from mark?
Insanebabe123

Trenton, NJ MX-3 er

Post by Insanebabe123 »

MY 95 MX-3 is still in build stage and I don't have a license yet. My Dad is helping me build my ride. We just got my WingWest spoiler in and ordered the GTec Scorpion hood. I have bought some interior parts here and look forward to making friends and sharing ideas and help. The rest is all stock for now, but as I work over the summer half is for the old "C word" and half is for me to spend on my ride. I see a couple around but all are stock and although sporty just a little boring.

Mine is black on black on black. I will be shopping the F/S forum a lot.

Looking forward to the road and meeting other MX-3 customizers.

Lee {Insanebabe123} :twisted:

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”