Sick gunmetal mx-3 w/klze for sale!!!!!!!!!!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Sean Mandell

Sick gunmetal mx-3 w/klze for sale!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sean Mandell »

It is time to move on to my next project!

The car is a 1994 mx-3 GS with 130,000 kilometers on body and only 10,000km on the kl31 camed klze.

I will start by saying that this is the cleanest mx-3 ever and whoever buys it will appreciate the tasteful mods that were done to the car. Absolutely no rice on this mx3.

mod list:
--klze 200hp engine( the real deal ze with kl31 cams)
--klze ecu
--mazdaspeed motor mounts
--millenia intake manifold with outlaw thermal spacers
--magnacor wires with iridium plugs
--3" custom cold air intake
--2.25" exhaust including magnaflow racing cat and muffler
--custom ss
--fidanza flywheel w/clutchmaster stage 1
--6 point chromoly roll cage
--grey corbeau cr1 racing seats with belts
--2002 mazda miata 16" wheels with bridgestone turanzas in front and perreli p7000 supersports on
rear.
--ground controls w/ tociko blues
--kvr cross drilled rotors and pads
--oem carbon fiber hood
--real carbon fiber interior trim kit
--momo carbon fiber jet steering wheel and shifter
--oem aluminum mx-3 scuff plates
--custom mx-3 racing pedals
--2x infinity kappas 6.5 and 2x infinity kappa 6x9
--infinty bass linked sub
--auto pager alarm
--custom interior
parts that are not installed
--oem side skirts unpainted
--unorthodox underdrive pully
--aeromotive adjustible fuel pressure regulator
--comes with the original klze manifold

I will try to think of some more stuff but my brain is tired right now!
http://members.cardomain.com/kilaze

I have babied the car and always garage kept her.
There is no rust and has never been hit. Also keep in mind that when I changed the engine I also
changed the timing belt, water pump, seals and did a full tune up.

The car flys and looks like no other mx-3 on the road. It also handles like no other mx-3 can.

I can't say what price I will be willing to let her go at but I will consider all reasonable offers and keep in mind that this is trully a one of a kind mx-3.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
seneca

Re: Sick gunmetal mx-3 w/klze for sale!!!!!!!!!!

Post by seneca »

If you decide in the end to part things out let us know! I could give a good home to a few of those pieces. ;)

`Tyson
My Car Domain Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/496099

Take a Look, leave a comment, and don't forget to vote.
Ruben MX-3

Post by Ruben MX-3 »

hey... just curious how much u asking?
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

whats your new project your moving onto? another mx3?
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
bluebullet

Post by bluebullet »

i think he said hes askin around 12,000
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

Originally posted by bLuE BuLLeT:
i think he said hes askin around 12,000
$12,500 is the absolute least I will take!!!!! I have just installed some mike seli cams and had the IM p&p with a 65mm TB....Unfortunately I have not taken it to the drag strip yet but I could guarentee high 13z wit sliks all n/a!!!!! :D

Maybe if you guys want to meet up in a less bait area tomorrow I will bring her out. Woodbridge is way too heat score for my mx-3 as it will get at least 10 tickets when I get
pulled over. :rant2:
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
endocyc

Post by endocyc »

Maybe if you guys want to meet up in a less bait area tomorrow I will bring her out. Woodbridge is way too heat score for my mx-3 as it will get at least 10 tickets when I get
pulled over.
How old are you? the cops arent going to pull you over for no reason. Iv been watching the Police behavior in woodbridge now for months and they're not being ****s out thier. just showing thier presents to keep the kids at hand. So lay off the pot for one night and get out there and rep'.
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

Originally posted by endocyc:
pulled over.
How old are you? the cops arent going to pull you over for no reason. Iv been watching the Police behavior in woodbridge now for months and they're not being ****s out thier. just showing thier presents to keep the kids at hand. So lay off the pot for one night and get out there and rep'.
Sorry I forgot to say that I have to run 10 day permits(no egr= emission failure) and this is why I get pulled over....Once I get pulled over and they notice the cage,,, I then get tickets for seatbelts not being oem, emission police, breather,ect.,ect. and one big hassle that I'd like to avoid.

I am 25 and I have been around way before F&F.... Woodbridge is as bait as it gets. :werd:
endocyc

Post by endocyc »

Well dude just some sugestions.
1 leave the OEM seat belts in your car. they dont take up much room or weigh very much and you can wear them when on the street to avoid this ticket.
2 plate your car
The 5 0 wont pull you for no reason. Oh and when they pull into a parking lot, dont jump in your car aand drive away. Cause that is just stupid.
I have 3 colors on my car an exhaust racing belts beyond legal tint and a custom intake sticking out the side of my fender. I never get bothered and I have been through many RIDE check points. still no hastle.
I just pull up turn my music OFF and say good morning Officers. They ask if Iv had anything to drink. The answere is always "no" even when its a lye. They look around the inside of my car and say OK have a good night. Easy ****.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”