march 1/8th mile times.....

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
natural born honda killer

march 1/8th mile times.....

Post by natural born honda killer »

just for torpedan...... :p .......heres the list so far. just personal message me with your times if you want and ill post them and add them too the list.<p>1.aaron the hic.......9.124 1/8@ 77.83mph ze<p>2.nat.born.honda killer......9.581 @ 74.274mph bpt<p>3.lazzyie......9.613 @ 73.43 mph<p>4.hex3.......9.628 @ 74.75 mph klze<p>5.pelado.......9.979 @ 73.45 mph ze<p>6.jwmotorsports.........10.238 @ 67.87MPH b6t<p>7.torpedan......10.294 @ 67.30 mph<p>8.shady469.......10.9 @ 60 mph stock sohc<p>
if theres anymore let me know and ill edit yours in<p>[ May 02, 2003: Message edited by: natural born honda killer ]</p>
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
torpedan

Re: march 1/8th mile times.....

Post by torpedan »

i know my best with the b6 was 10.61 think it was around 65mph.. have not got to run the bpd yet, keep getting rained out.. will have a time slip hopfully next week.
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

Get ready to change mine to atleast a low 9sec. pass on the stock turbo at 12psi! I'll make it official as soon as the local tracks open any time in the next few weeks!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!

no problem just give me some times..... :p
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

Natural... did u ever get to run on a 1/4 track? i still say your times are going to be really good.
just another fyi... the B6T goes in the car in 2 weeks...i'll keep everyone posted
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale

ive not gotten to run it in the quarter yet but im waiting for to replace my axle and replace the shifter linkage as they are both on the way out. then i wanna install my coil overs so i can lower it and then by this summer ill take it. ill def run it before i go to basic training in august. i just wont be able to get more times till i come back in december but ill def run it when i fix all that stuff. well whenb you get the swap done and run it let us know the times so we can get them up. you gonna run the quarter??? hope so that way we can get some 4cyl times up there. anyways goodluck to everyone on getting theyre car finished and up to par and getting some good times.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JWMotorsports:
Get ready to change mine to atleast a low 9sec. pass on the stock turbo at 12psi! I'll make it official as soon as the local tracks open any time in the next few weeks!<hr></blockquote><p>Is that the vj-6?
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
aaronthehic

Post by aaronthehic »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by natural born honda killer:
no problem just give me some times..... :D
13.023 @ 105 mph

well my times should be up for you to post in the middle of the month of april when i go to ennis. im getting my helmet right now hopefully and so i should be set. im guessing a high 13 right now since i upped the boost to about 15. now im just tuning it for those boost settings. but yeah id say a good high 13. but ill let you know.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

When are ya gonna take the trip if i get my new clutch in and scrouge up a helmet i might join ya.<p>Btw new time slip for me<p>10.294
67.30mph<p>Sucks the clutch is bogging my 60ft in bad ways. owell its taosted even durign hard perfomance on the street it slips :(
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
aaronthehic

Post by aaronthehic »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by natural born honda killer:
well my times should be up for you to post in the middle of the month of april when i go to ennis. im getting my helmet right now hopefully and so i should be set. im guessing a high 13 right now since i upped the boost to about 15. now im just tuning it for those boost settings. but yeah id say a good high 13. but ill let you know.<hr></blockquote>be sure to get some 100-104 octane fuel to help hold 15psi it should help alot. do they require a helmet under 14.0 , I've heard that but never had anyone tell me too , they prolly think the mustang behind me ran the 13 and I spead past him on the inside of the corner. something like that :roll:<p>[ March 11, 2003: Message edited by: aaron the hic ]</p>
13.023 @ 105 mph

i think the race is on the 11-12 of april. look in the meets section and theres a topic for it. yeah i read on that website for ennis that 13.99 and quicker you have to have a approved helmet. i figured id just get one now and then if i do pass that time then i can at least still race.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

Yeah a lot of it depeonds on the track.. some of the more annoying ones want you to have them if you run below a 16.
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.

well unless i break something im gonna have to say that i know ill run faster than that. i just def want to get my times. but i think we may be going to sanger on friday if you wanna go. not sure what time but if you can go let me know. that is if the weather is good.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

yeah this weeks forcast is not in our favor.. i dont think i will though till i get my new clutch in.. will prolly be a lil bit cause i am going to put in a a new flywheel too.
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”