92GS vs 93GS

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
Rick Johnson

92GS vs 93GS

Post by Rick Johnson »

Sup all. I just got back from racing my buddy's Black 93GS he just bought it a few months ago with my red 92GS i just bought 11 days ago. Both are fully loaded <do the v6's come any other way?> I have a intake on mine just a 3" cone strapped on the the MAS <or do you guys call it a VAF> whatever, anyways For mods hes got a muffler and a drop in k&n, his muffler is loud tho i forget what brand anyhow. My car has 207,000kms and his has about 170,000. We raced 5 times.<P>1. He got better launch i caught up and passed him he was at my bumper at end<BR>2. I made him call the race, i murdered him by a length or so.<BR>3. I beat him again, he did a bad shift tho<BR>4. switched cars, both launched good at end i was at *my* bumper in his car = he won<BR>5. He missed second gear altogether and i beat him obviously... then decided i didn't want him driving my car like that lol<P>observations: he's not that good of a driver, <been on stick 3 months> And my car is a little faster BUT he had 3/4tank and i had a 1/4 tank and he had about a 60pound sub box....i had nothing..so it musta been the weight difference...it was quite an experience. <P>We'll do it again when he gets a 3" air filter and see how he stacks up with equal gas amounts.

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”