mx-3 racing

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
ProtegeSTS

Re: mx-3 racing

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by majicmike:<BR><STRONG><BR>With cold air intake,exaust,high volt ignition w/plus4 plugs, and high octaine gas you can beat or hang w/most most hondas. If you know how to race manual transmission proper you can hang w/regular integra,probe gs,grand am,celeca late model,and most 4 cyl cars.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>no...
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
Tman

Post by Tman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zxr555:<BR><STRONG>i dont have the sohc i have the dohc 105 horses if i had 88 i wouldnt even be caught drivin it</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Dont hate!
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

yea that texas boy was wrong lo<BR>l
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
majicmike

Post by majicmike »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 93mxrgs:<BR><STRONG>yea that texas boy was wrong lo<BR>l</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i speak from experience. i have raced those cars w/my 1.6l. my car can do some impresive stuff if my trans. holds together.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by majicmike:<BR><STRONG>i speak from experience. i have raced those cars w/my 1.6l. my car can do some impresive stuff if my trans. holds together.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>unless your racing an auto, its probably rare that you win. Not to hate, but I have an RS as well, with mods out the a--, and I wont even race it cause its SLOW! It all depends on the driver though...
92RedMX3

Post by 92RedMX3 »

Mine seems descent. I still wonder what some B6T times are.
majicmike

Post by majicmike »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG><P>unless your racing an auto, its probably rare that you win. Not to hate, but I have an RS as well, with mods out the a--, and I wont even race it cause its SLOW! It all depends on the driver though...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i am down right brutal on my trans pealing out and keeping rpm around 3000 & up off the line. i go through a lot of differentials driving that way. i have an air scoop under my front bumper that forces air into the cold air intake that helps a lot on the high end. special fuel also makes a big difference on this car.

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”