MX-3 GS vs. Honda Accord V6 ?!

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
ProtegeSTS

Re: MX-3 GS vs. Honda Accord V6 ?!

Post by ProtegeSTS »

My friend Chris's CRX with the LsVtec swap cost $5000. He ran 12s, as I mentioned before. Havent seen a MX-3 with a ZE do that yet NA. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]<P><BR>And Ryan, you said that LsVtec would only get 10-15 more hp than a regular LS. Hence, the dyno sheet.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ProtegeSTS:<BR><STRONG>My friend Chris's CRX with the LsVtec swap cost $5000. He ran 12s, as I mentioned before. Havent seen a MX-3 with a ZE do that yet NA. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]<P><BR>And Ryan, you said that LsVtec would only get 10-15 more hp than a regular LS. Hence, the dyno sheet.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Um...BIG a-- weight difference. Strip an MX-3 down to the weight of that CRX, I'm sure it will do 12's easy. AND there is no such thing as a CRX with an LS-Vtec swap. It would be a B18B-Vtec (specifics). And as I told you personally, Dave personally, and in the post, I was told it would only give about 10-15HP. Plus, that dyno sheet. He took a STOCK LS and slapped a Vtec head on it right? OR did he have intake, exhaust, and various other basic bolt ons? <P>P.S. We were talkin about MX-3's racing LS integras. Not MX-3's racing CRX's.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

Ryan, im tired of this....im done<P>To anyone still interested, do some research for yourself. Put in "LsVtec dyno" into Google and see for yourself.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Yea, getting a little old aint it. Oh well.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

s---.. why mess with small frys... im landin on bolt on lt-1's and the occasionaly ls-1... pretty soon i should be able to get up on sum modded ls-1s.. as my millenia injectors and fpr are coming :).... and.. my MUCH larger shot of N20... damn dyno tuning is gonna be a biatch..
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

how much time do you all have to b---- about torque to horsepower ratios? Bottom line with money you can make anything pretty damn fast!!!!! Jesse and Ryan, man y'all need to relax!!!
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lazzyie:<BR><STRONG>how much time do you all have to b---- about torque to horsepower ratios? Bottom line with money you can make anything pretty damn fast!!!!! Jesse and Ryan, man y'all need to relax!!!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>At the time? I was house-sitting for some friends for 10 days in an unfamiliar town. I had PLENTY of time myself. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <P>Hopefully someone else LEARNED something.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

yeah, no house-sitting for me :D
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
Stevech_2001