exhaust pics

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
jordan69

exhaust pics

Post by jordan69 »

well i put some new pics up of the ZE engine and the headers i put on and stuff on cardomain, im ondering if i can upload video files there any way cuz i have a video clip of what my exhaust sounds like and it wont let me upload it.

exhaust pics and engine
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a White guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: exhaust pics

Post by mitmaks »

glad to see someone else got SE
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
ZEmadman

Post by ZEmadman »

what size is that exhaust?
jordan69

Post by jordan69 »

its 2.5" all the way through
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a White guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war
ZEmadman

Post by ZEmadman »

is that dual 2.5 tips or what? they look big!
jordan69

Post by jordan69 »

yeah its either 2.5 or 3 inch tips, the pic was kind of zoomed in pretty close but it looks really good, i like it better than the single 4 or 5 inch tip.
ZEmadman

Post by ZEmadman »

maybe im just conservative, i'd only go MAX of 3 inch SINGLE outlet. anything bigger to me looks kinda ricey. i guess it's just a personal preference?
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

mine might look ricey, but there is a reason for that :D
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
ZEmadman

Post by ZEmadman »

yours is very stock looking except for the muffler and i guarantee you if you and i were at a light (im in a stock gs...*for now) id try to jump ya, but after about 1 foot, youd nail me and i'd be done. your setup is sic!

SLEEPER!

Post by Guest »

when i read the topic i saw pics.....but alas i click the correct buttons and yet.....alas...no pics....*shakes head...*sighs*....*
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

no pics? what are you talking about?lol
go to the second page.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
jplar

Post by jplar »

A person with a cool car and a cool name. What more can ya ask for?
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

Originally posted by ZEmadman:
yours is very stock looking except for the muffler and i guarantee you if you and i were at a light (im in a stock gs...*for now) id try to jump ya, but after about 1 foot, youd nail me and i'd be done. your setup is sic!

SLEEPER!
thats about the nicest thing anyone ever said about my car
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
ZEmadman

Post by ZEmadman »

well, you've got a great setup!

i'm hoping by the time im "established" i'll have mine built up like yours...

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”