New Body Kit

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
bluebullet

Re: New Body Kit

Post by bluebullet »

that is sooooo daMN sexy!!!! wut bumper or bumpers are they!!?? keep up the work man ur car is lookin sweeeeet!!!
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

yeah.. I am kinda curious as to what front bumper that is also ... :2thumbsup:
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

[quote]Originally posted by Gregory Christian:
yeah.. I am kinda curious as to what front bumper that is also ... :D
92 Autozam AZ3
rdawg000

Post by rdawg000 »

ok guys sorry it took me so long to answer! but what happened was I took a oem font bumber from an mx-3 cut it in half just below the bumber lights. Then cut a street fighter bumber in half and graphed it very carefully and then made a mold out of it and whoala a genuine custom street fighter front! I wanted to be different from the other bumbers i found for the mx3. You can do this basically for any bumber that is made its kinda cool. anymore questions let me know
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

so you got a street fighter from ground designs 2000, but what car was the kit you bought made for? it would be terrible for someone to attempt this and end up getting one for a car that is much skinnier/wider than the mx-3. alot of people talk about using civic front ends. i have a 2002 civic but it looks much wider( esspecially when in the garage) i could be wrong though.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
vAnDaL_Z3rO

Post by vAnDaL_Z3rO »

i am stil waiting on the how to for the civic lights...DIEING to get some stock civic lights and put them in. come on guys.....give the people a detailed how to.
93 MAZDA MX-3 GS
-1.8L V6
-Underbody Neon Kit (soon to be white)
-Altezzas
-Indiglo gauges (blue)
-DRIFT KIT
-Blue NX racing seats......covers....
Pics here http://members.cardomain.com/vandal_z3ro
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

Originally posted by vAnDaL_Z3rO:
i am stil waiting on the how to for the civic lights...DIEING to get some stock civic lights and put them in. come on guys.....give the people a detailed how to.
Gee gave about as detailed a "how too" as you are ever going to get. I don't think it is rocket science to do, just buy a cheap set (oem/non-projectors from a junkyard) and practice if you are that unsure of your abilities. :shrug:
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

[/QUOTE]Gee gave about as detailed a "how too" as you are ever going to get. I don't think it is rocket science to do, just buy a cheap set (oem/non-projectors from a junkyard) and practice if you are that unsure of your abilities. :shrug: [/QB][/QUOTE]

Or just buy my original test fitting set that I have for sale in the Buyer/Seller section...it would make a good test model for those who want to do the Projector mod
rdawg000

Post by rdawg000 »

I would recommend this installation or process if u don't have a lot of time or money on ur hands ! the bumber was from a civic hatchback well the buttom 4 inches was anyway and the top is from an mx-3 stock bumber! If u are gonna do this you have to make two of these because of course the oem mx-3 bumber is urethane and the civic is fiberglass which don't make a strong bumber! so you make a mold out the urethane/fiberlass to make a complete bumber either urethane or fiberglass or carbon fiber whatever floats ur boat ! this took a VERY VERY long time to get done but if u want to be different then get creative!
Thanks Guys ;)
rdawg000

Post by rdawg000 »

A company in toronto makes the mold now and basically they can do this for any car but a word of caution this guy is the slowest and most UNreliable preson in the world but he can do some creative stuff from any type of bumber on any car to custome fiberglassed interiors dashes! i don;t think he is listed in any phone book but his name is rod
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Originally posted by Tempus:
What all was involved with fitting those headlights? did you have to modify the hood or bumper to get them to fit?
I think I read somwhere that he didn't even have to cut the headlights to fit ....but after installing 2 sets myself.... I don't see how it was possible without shaping them a little for fitment
rdawg000

Post by rdawg000 »

actually greg i didn't cut the lense at all i will post some pics provin that i didn't cut the lense! but i found the company in Toronto that makes the bubmer i have ! and many others for the mx3 that are custom! anyone want to know let me know
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Id like to know about the headlights.
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

What sideskirts are those?
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Originally posted by rdawg000:
actually greg i didn't cut the lense at all i will post some pics provin that i didn't cut the lense!
I am not denying what you did...but what did you cut to fit them ? the bumper ? whatever it was it should make it alot easier for others who want to do this mod :)

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”