Think this is a good Deal?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
jiggyman

Think this is a good Deal?

Post by jiggyman »

ok well i've been planning on getting an mx-3 for as cheap as possible, then immediately doing the ZE swap. Heres the ad im looking at

92 Mazda Precidia MX3 , auto., loaded, V6, black, runs great, needs trans., $2500 obo.

Now what im wondering is, the KLZE i'll order can come with a manual transmission. As far as I know, all i'll need to buy is the list of parts posted in the sticky on the v6 technical page for auto to manual swap right?

So you think this is a good deal? would like some opinions, thanks
lakersfan1

Re: Think this is a good Deal?

Post by lakersfan1 »

Is that $2500 Canadian? If so, what's the exchange rate? Also, if you have to do a tranny swap, I'd get one from a North American MX6 or 626 so it has a taller 5th gear for better fuel milage.
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

More then likely its Canadian. Sounds like a good deal. Try talking the person down.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
jiggyman

Post by jiggyman »

yea its canadian, which would be $1,946.79 US
I'll call tomorrow to see if the bodys in good shape, since it seems like a good deal, if so i'll take a look at it.

One thing im not 100% clear on is, When i order my klze, it will come with just the manual tranny right? i'll still need to buy all of the parts required to do the auto-manual swap correct?

im planning on getting the engine + ecu from http://www.completekustoms.com/, anyone have any experiences with them before? good/bad? i'd like to know.

Thanks for the help everyone

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”