Fight back against stuffy old men

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
fuzzpimp

Re: Fight back against stuffy old men

Post by fuzzpimp »

Im liking you guys more and more with every reply, and Damn...MX3CHick...you're the devil...I think im in love
Ivy Mike

Post by Ivy Mike »

I feel you on the ticket thing. I actually got a ticket for having illegal tinting exactly 7 days after getting my current mx3. Cops in atlanta love to pull over black cars, sux. That ticket is probably bunk - how can they give you a legit citation without having proof of some sort. Everyone knows old people are all blind and ignorant (especially when it comes to nice cars Image<BR>IM
Cybin

Post by Cybin »

Hey you need to take this ticket to court. If you don't your insurance will go up for like the next 7 years! Lawyers are cheap if you find the right one, plus it's going to be your word against his. But let him do the talking in court he'll prolly get all mad and raise his voice and s---. Plus I live in wisconsin (yea shut up) and here they give you a court date to pled guilty or not and then you have to have a meeting with the DA who'll be an a--hole and since he doesn't want the ticket to go to court he'll offer you reckless driving- no points but $178 out of my poor pocket.<P>-CyBiN.net

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”