Scott's MX-3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Shades

Re: Scott's MX-3

Post by Shades »

Like your car man... I'm envious of your GS spoiler.<P>To each, his own... I think how that saying goes. Everyone has their own tastes... there will always be someone who doesn't like what you like, but hey who cares... as long as you like it, GOOD!<P>People, people... just ignore the ignorant. He kinda reminds me of my little brother... always pestering me, saying stuff to make me mad... it's all for attention. Finally I found out of you just ignore him, it won't bother you and finally someday he'll grow up.
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
Skiddy

Post by Skiddy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> BTW Scott... like the car man! quick suggestion, try getting clear side markers, they're cheap and they make the "tropical emerald something something" color look alot better<BR>Good luck! <P> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks for the complement. In all honesty, i don't mind the negative comments, because i understand that not everyone is gonna like my style And personally thats fine with me because i am happy with what I have done. <P>The next thing on my list is Clear turn signals, i just have to get around to ordering them and installing them. But that is next for sure. Thanks for the suggestion.
Skiddy
94' MX-3 RS Sparkle Green
Suspension Technique Springs
MS Style Nose
OEM Side Skirts
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aronmx-prec:<BR><STRONG>actually i finally got a new car 2 weeks ago..a 2001 honda prelude special edition.....hard to find a brand new one but i did..my mx is stock and will be a winter beater as these r economy cars and meant for shitty use...<P>feel free to ask any questions<P>ps are u sure those r rims...man trust me your hood is open..all u need to do is push the front..takes 2 seconds..good luck :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If you hold your mx-3 in such low disregard then why are you even bothering to post on a forum like this?<P>Wouldn't your time be better served on a Honda Prelude forum?<P>That a side, maybe you should check your vision. They are clearly rims and not hub caps, maybe it's time to get your glasses adjusted if everything looks so blurry to you.....
mx3ADAM

Post by mx3ADAM »

you want proof that those are rims!! well i sold them to him so if you need a second opinion, ask me!!
I EAT HONDAS FOR BREAKFAST!!!<P>MMMMM HONDA, TASTES LIKE "CHICKEN"!!
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

hey....just to let yall know that Aron MX guy...well im pretty sure he got banned. Just to let u know oh and Scott.....Dude your car is bad a-- and once its dropped its gonna be that much badder.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

dudley

Post by dudley »

Man I wish I could find thoe`s rain guards over your windows. Mazda stoped making them. :mad:
Skiddy

Post by Skiddy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Man I wish I could find thoe`s rain guards over your windows. Mazda stoped making them. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well the ones i have are not Mazda ones or the GTS ones. I got mine from Slim innovations, part of the first group buy. I think there was a group buy going on not too long ago, they don't sell them individually anymore i don't think. These are not the typical rain guards, the ones i have are slim, and do not have the bubble look to them.
Skiddy
94' MX-3 RS Sparkle Green
Suspension Technique Springs
MS Style Nose
OEM Side Skirts
Golliwog

Post by Golliwog »

I totally want those rain gaurds too!!
-Golli

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”