Check out this rice mobile.

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Noobi

Re: Check out this rice mobile.

Post by Noobi »

It's simply a matter of taste. Just because one person says it looks crappy doesn't make it fact. I have painted a few of the interior parts of my car and I think it looks cool. Some people will agree, some people will disagree. Anything can be called "ricer" because it's a very subjective term.
Silver O1 Miata LS 6spd
http://www.cardomain.com/id/noobiata
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

i wouldnt call him rice, he is still in the phase of getting his car all togeather.

I mean come on you cant call some one rice just cause there car isnt instantly finished when they start putting stuff on.

Hell my car's body is torn up to hell in back but i have a very nice motor in the inside, does that make me rice?
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

No, in my opinion that would make you the opposite of rice. You've actually spent time on the motor...as he plans to do as well (he being the owner of the car in question). I agree noobi, there is no definition to "rice", and the only way I intend to use it was as a euphemism for "stupid" modifications. Which means I probibly should define my own car as "rice". Oh well....
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Originally posted by vAnDaL_Z3rO:
i dont think green and blue match...and he must have bought like 50 cans of spraypaint or something. i went with the blue interior.....but not that drastic....and its just ugly. ...take it away.. :crying: .TAKE IT AWAY :crying: :throwup:
Man your kinda dence...he obviosly is plannign something out here, look he did the interio FIRST now he's working on the body...green is the stock color hes obviously gonna repaint it another color, when he gets the rest of his body kit on. He's just leaving it green until he wants to pain it. Geeze man. And yah, it rice now becase its half done, and i acculy think it doesn't look to shabby aside from the head lights...but when its done THEN you can say if its rice or not. Not when its in the works.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

It sais at the bottom in his plans that he's gonna repaint it.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
seneca

Post by seneca »

C'mon now...it really doesn't look that bad. I mean, with some skirts and a paint job it'll look sweet! I've seen MUCH worse, and he's not even done yet!

I'd say way to go and good luck with your upgrades!

Tyson
My Car Domain Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/496099

Take a Look, leave a comment, and don't forget to vote.
Genesis74

Post by Genesis74 »

From what I see, the front bumper has a great fit.
The paint on the interior pieces look nice. The seat covers could be a little more snug.

When he gets it dropped and with those wheels and the rest of body kit, a fresh paint job and he's got a great looking MX-3.

Keep up the good work.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”