i want nos

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
MI-Archangel

i want nos

Post by MI-Archangel »

because im cheap i want speed lol so u guys plz inform me how much nos should i get for my v6 so i dont blow my engine how much it cost what cops do if u caught with it is it safe
lazzyie

Re: i want nos

Post by lazzyie »

no offence man but i know a little bit about cars and you seem to know less than me, nitrous isnt for amateurs, basically you will probably blow up your engine but a nos zex kit is about $800, you can get a custom wet kit for about $1000,
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

"amateurs don't use nitrous oxide.....you'll blow yourself to pieces" [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <P>this topic has been covered. search and ye shall find.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

What is the difference between a wet kit and standard nitrous setup?
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

dont shoot more than 50 on stock engine, and try to get rx-7 fuel pump, nos can be bought for $500 from ebay, exhaust, all can be found on ebay cheap.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kick @#$ Mazda:<BR><STRONG>What is the difference between a wet kit and standard nitrous setup?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>dry=just nitrous<BR>wet=nitrous with gas(much more stable)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

ummm no offense.. but none of you know a damn thing about nitrous do you... christ.. your all gonna be b----ing in a month or 2 (i blew my engine) you all should REALLY stay away from nitrous for a LONG time.. until you have a clue... i mean.. u guys are calling is NOOOOOOOOS for gods sakes... its nitrous oxide.. N.O.S. is a company.. there are many types of nitrous
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 93mxrgs:<BR><STRONG>ummm no offense.. but none of you know a damn thing about nitrous do you... christ.. your all gonna be b----ing in a month or 2 (i blew my engine) you all should REALLY stay away from nitrous for a LONG time.. until you have a clue... i mean.. u guys are calling is NOOOOOOOOS for gods sakes... its nitrous oxide.. N.O.S. is a company.. there are many types of nitrous</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you shouldn't use such general terms as "none of you" labeling everyone that has posted on this topic because not everyone falls under this accusation. but i must agree on the NOS statement...it drives me crazy. NOS, as in nitrous oxide systems, is a company that makes nitrous kits... :roll:<p>[ August 12, 2002: Message edited by: cre8v mx3 ]
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cre8v mx3:<BR><STRONG><P>you shouldn't use such general terms as "none of you" labeling everyone that has posted on this topic because not everyone falls under this accusation. but i must agree on the NOS statement...it drives me crazy. NOS, as in nitrous oxide systems, is a company that makes nitrous kits... :roll:<P>[ August 12, 2002: Message edited by: cre8v mx3 ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Maybe this individual wants a NOS brand nitrous setup. Or maybe they don't know alot about cars yet and are still learning the lingo. Maybe they don't have a bunch of friends that do tuning. Everyone on this board started somewhere and I can guarentee, most of you wanted "nos" before you knew a hell of alot about it. Why does everyone have to be a jerk? Why can't you just say "Hey, about a 50 shot if the most you'll want to go. And by the way, NOS is actually a company called Nitrous Oxide Systems. It's owned by Holley. In general it's called Nitrous" instead of being an a-- and tryin to make them feel dumb? It's too bad newbies have to put up with stupid s--- from the know-it-alls in the scene. It's too bad the scene is turning into a bunch of self-centered a--holes.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Woops quoted the wrong post, that should have been for 93mxrgs.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

dont be bitter ryan, remember with knowledge comes cockiness, as for nitrous, easy way to remember it is nos, there is also nx, zex and other companys, you have a point though being hybrid if you are going to be a naysayer at least realize that a kl-03 engine is a kl-de so what the hell is wrong with mixed up lingo now?
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lazzyie:<BR><STRONG>dont be bitter ryan, remember with knowledge comes cockiness, as for nitrous, easy way to remember it is nos, there is also nx, zex and other companys, you have a point though being hybrid if you are going to be a naysayer at least realize that a kl-03 engine is a kl-de so what the hell is wrong with mixed up lingo now?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I get bitter when people attack others because they don't know certain things. NOBODY on this board knows enuff about cars to be cocky like they are. If you see the REAL tuners and racers they aren't cocky. They try and HELP (wow, there is a word that isn't put to too much use on this board) other people learn what they don't know. MMike is just trying to get into the game. He looks up to the people that know how to tune and race. When those people decide to be jerks and won't help, then it gets discouraging. Nobody should treat someone like that, especially if they don't have a clue who they are. SO I have every right to be bitter, and I will post my thoughts on this board just like everyone else does. Everyone can continue to be jerks, and I will continue to post my thoughts about it.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

Ryan its just the internet man, as for helping, i didnt give anyone s--- lately, so relax who really gives a rats a-- about web boards anyways?
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG><P>I get bitter when people attack others because they don't know certain things. NOBODY on this board knows enuff about cars to be cocky like they are. If you see the REAL tuners and racers they aren't cocky. They try and HELP </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>If youre willing to learn, and not get the simple answers, i applaud you and will not attack. However, posting "how much hp will i get will a turbo give me?" doesnt show signs of someone wanting to learn. This is the issue at hand. <P>By the way... Dave Bushur, famous DSM tuner is basically known as a complete and utter a--hole amoung the DSM community. I think you'll find out that the people on message boards ARE the helpful ones. Something to consider.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

wasnt tryin to be a d---.. just stating that he and most of the people on here had a LOT of learning to do about nitrous... i;ve been running NItrous for quiet a while now and i still dont know half there is to know.. and yes i know my kl-03 is actually a kl-de.. im an a--hole because im from probetalk.. its a force of habit :) lOl LOL
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont

Return to “Forced Induction”