old nitrous q

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Shady469
Supporting Member

old nitrous q

Post by Shady469 »

not doin the nitrous thing anymore.<p>[ September 18, 2002: Message edited by: Shady469 ]
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
maldo

Re: old nitrous q

Post by maldo »

Just a thought, if you don't know where these basic parts are, maybe you should get a mechanic to do the work. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <P>If you do want to attempt it, the intake hose actually goes to the manifold. It is looking for vaccum. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is located on the side of the throttle body. Fuel Pressure Regulator (FPR) is mounted on the fuel rail, it is on the left side (when facing the car) and there will be a vaccum line going to it.<P>Use the online manual. The instructions that are on Zex's site are quite good.
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

yeah i had a big ol brain fart and was kind of geekin out but i took another look after talkin to the zex ppl and it looks like its gonna be a snap. one thing though for the 12 volt source: ive already got my ignition and what not running of the one wire. are there amy other sources or will it be fine to run it off the same wire.
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

let me know how it all goes, PM me or post here, i'm looking to do the same setup
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shady469:<BR><STRONG>yeah i had a big ol brain fart and was kind of geekin out but i took another look after talkin to the zex ppl and it looks like its gonna be a snap. one thing though for the 12 volt source: ive already got my ignition and what not running of the one wire. are there amy other sources or will it be fine to run it off the same wire.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>is it a switched 12v or a direct 12v?
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

i imagine it won't be a constant....that way no draw when the car is off
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paragon:<BR><STRONG>i imagine it won't be a constant....that way no draw when the car is off</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>if it has an on/off switch, there won't be any draw as long as it's switched off.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

wire them both off a switched . it doesnt matter cause you will only be using it when the car is on. this way parasitic draw is eliminated. not that it would definately be a factor. just make sure the circuit is large enough to support it.
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

zex sucks... get n.o.s<P><BR>i had a zex kit.. the hp gains are NO WHERE NEAR claimed
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont

Return to “Forced Induction”