Toronto and Area Meet

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Smokin mx-3

Re: Toronto and Area Meet

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

pretty far I have been to that coffee time before with my friends <BR>I drive a red gs with a silver front my car is loud
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

If we are going to call it Toronto mx-3 the meet should be in Toronto. Woodbridge iz bait I don't feel like getting harrassed by pigs.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"

Post by Guest »

T.O CLUB FOR SURE :) :) :D :D<p>[ May 23, 2002: Message edited by: MORBIDEL BOB ]
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

lets do it<BR>Friday I'm going to the track so please don't make it friday
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

I agree with you (nvrsrndr) about the meets being in Toronto if we are going to be a Toronto MX-3 club, but would there be harm in meeting in Woodbridge? I would be so proud to roll in with a bunch of other MX-3's and drive right by the honda/acura/gm/ford....owners!! I find Woodbridge isnt that bad during the week, the cops tend to only come around on the weekends........<BR>Obviously we can meet wherever it suits everyone but it's just a though!
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

I'm not a fugitive but unfortunately I have taken the law course on the flipside. <BR>My past always comes to haunt me so i just like to keep it low pro. ;)
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'd be up for it, eventually, i wanna get my computer in and underbody neons on before i goto meets, my cars too plain :D
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

MazdaGirl - I usually go up to Woodbridge by the coffee time and burger king on Saturday nights, sometimes on Friday night too. However I haven't been up there the last couple weeks because a few things have come up for me.<P>However I'll be going up there this weekend, if you want to meet up there then that's cool. I usually park in the front.
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Andrew-Will you be there this Friday or Saturday? I might be working but if by chance I'm not, I will be there for sure. If I am are you available to meet up during the week? If not that's cool, I was just curious. :)
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

I work in the keel and HWY 7 area right on 7. I finish work at 6:00. There is a McDonalds in front of my shop. If anyone wants to meet any time just post me befor 10:00 in the morning. I check the board around 10:30-11:30 almost everyday. If not just show up around 5:45 P.M.<P>This is a standing invitation to anyone.<P>This way there will be a set place to meet that is close to a bunch of people but not to close to the cops in woodbridge.<P>The parking lot is quite large and usually empty after 6:00 P.M.<P>I will check the board again around 5:00 to see if anyone wants to come to night just to meet and talk. :)
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

just for everyones information I meet with a bunch of mazda owners almost every night at caladonia and bentworth. me and the crew at progressive racing usually meet at the timmies and make are way to woodbridge or markam. there are a couple hondas that we let hang cause they at least no better than to race a mazda. the rest include mazdastyles 323 turbo(speederama) and a couple other quick 323's, a couple roteries(2nd gen) and me. the hondas are a bubble back with h22 lude motor and a tripped out crx b16a. but everyone is cool and informative and would be happy to add anyone to the crew of <A HREF="http://www.notreadyracing.com" TARGET=_blank>www.notreadyracing.com</A> <BR>and if anyone is interested in meeting on a week night or during the day my #416-578-8732<BR>and my name is sean. just trying to get the ball rolling as a lot of people on here are all talk no action. Summer is here and I want to have a huge crew by july (maybe 50 cars)
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

A couple of guys are gonna meet up at my shop tonight. anyone else is welcome.<P>HWY 7 2 lights east of KEEL ST in concord.<P>My shop is One Stop Auto its behind the McDonalds and Beside the Goodyear.<P>come between 6:30 and 8:00. or just call if your gonna be later.<P>905-738-2333 (Curt)
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

MazdaGirl - I might be there tonight but can't drop by Saturday. If you want to meet up sometime during the week just let me know.
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Andrew_Pakula~I am a bartender so I works nites (almost every nite at that) but as soon as I find out my schedule, I'll let you know, and we'll meet up, others welcome too!<P>cheers!

Return to “MX-3 Meets”