Head light ?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Mazda2nr92

Head light ?

Post by Mazda2nr92 »

Hi I haven't been on here for a while. Could someone please tell me what ever happened with the head lights that were being made on here. Thank you
RobertoCarlos

Re: Head light ?

Post by RobertoCarlos »

As usual, many companies say one thing but then never end up making them. Many people on this site, me included, would love to have them but I belive we are all going to have to get a little creative and end up making our own. Unless of course we get a miracle.
Mazda2nr92

Post by Mazda2nr92 »

Thanks RobertoCarlos I was looking forward to them getting made. Guess I will have to wait I little longer. I would like to see some like Gregory Christian's I think his look great.
RobertoCarlos

Post by RobertoCarlos »

No Problem man. I love GregoryChristians ones . I think they look sooooooo awesome but I amy have am easier way to do something similair. It was mentioned before on our site about the projectors off of an MG rover tf convertible. I am currently in Bermuda and we have those cars here so I am going to take some measurements and such and see if they can be used on our cars and if so I am going to pick me up as et and see how they will work. I will keep you updated
Mazda2nr92

Post by Mazda2nr92 »

I hope you have good luck with them.

Return to “Appearance”