I love when things break....

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mx-3xplosiv31

I love when things break....

Post by mx-3xplosiv31 »

So my dash lights just went out the other night. Everything else works, just not the dash lights, all the fuses are good, but the dash lights don't work (seeing a pattern here??). It's always good when things break on my car, gives me a reason to replace them with what I really want (and an excuse to give the wife for the money I spend). Lol, just wanted to chat a bit.

Aaron
DJsMX-3

Re: I love when things break....

Post by DJsMX-3 »

If youre sure about the fuses it could be your dimmerswitch,first measure the wires on it to be sure it gets an supplyvoltage,if thats the fact se if the outgoing variable voltage is there"if it isnt" measure that it isnt shorted to the ground...But if it isnt shorted or anything borrough a dimmerswitch from someone and se if its just that :D

But i think its the dimmer just measure around first so you dont burn a frinds dimmer allso when testing if thats the problem :laugh:
1992 MX-3 V6 Z1 Arbet VIII 17 x 8" -35mm Proracing Springs on KYB Sports, Corksport Strutbars, Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Corksport SS Clutchline, Mazdaspeed Enginemounts & Front arm bushings, All SRD bushings in shifterlinkage and cross member, Pacesetter Shortshifter, KN Conefilter, Custom SS Exhaust, Stereo Oldschool Goodies Denon & Phoenix Gold, Boston Pro & Cerwin Vega and lots of other small goodies

Return to “Appearance”