spoiler help pleez

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
D_Gagne

spoiler help pleez

Post by D_Gagne »

can you guys help me im looking in to putting a dual stacked aluminum spoiler on my mx-3 but i need some help can sombody with one or with pics show me how they look and how they fit pleez and thanx
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
EBUCKS

Re: spoiler help pleez

Post by EBUCKS »

That's disgusting! But you didn't ask for my opinion. :shrug:
Since it's going to be heavy, get an aluminum hatch garnish from Corksport. Canadian Ice has one. You could use your regular hatch garnish, but it will flex and possibly crack under load when you hit bumps and such.
Remove your interior panels on your hatch. The nuts to 6 bolts that secure your garnish down will be exposed. Unscrew those and voila, you've got bent sheet metal that you can drill into to secure your aluminum wing.<p>one
Len-Dogg

Post by Len-Dogg »

Can you find a picture of the spoiler that you are looking at buying? I just want to see for curiousity sake. LOL
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

yeah hers a pic of the fin i want[img]http://C:\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\mazda's%20for%20denis\fin.jpg[/img]
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

sorry guys bad link theres a pic of the fin i want on my website its under my ride
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Actually EBUCKS, mine is just fiberglass... :D <p>What's a dual stacked aluminum wing?
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

its like the wing on the mitsubishi eclipse on fast and the furious the green one its the aluminum spoiler on there.i want that one just a bit lower

Return to “Appearance”