Altezza tail light Q again :)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
jokke

Altezza tail light Q again :)

Post by jokke »

Hey im new here, from Denmark owner of a 1996 mx3 v6 one of the latest sold in Denmark. <p>Im buyin some altezza tail light from corksport, but im really confused, because as you can see in this pic from corksport, the turning signal lamp is all clear
:)
airjordon_09

Re: Altezza tail light Q again :)

Post by airjordon_09 »

the clear ones are the newer version, and just throw a red bulb in for the turn siginal and its fine, they look better with the clear turn siginal, and a word of advice, dont buy them from corksport, get them from ebay here<p>they are way cheaper and they are the nicer ones
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
jokke

Post by jokke »

Whats wrong wrong with the corksport ones ?
jokke

Post by jokke »

X3racing does not ship to Denmark :(
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

Or you could get chrome bulbs that give off red or amber light.<p>later,
deeImage
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
Len-Dogg

Post by Len-Dogg »

Ok, nobody is giving the clear cut answer. The real deal is that yes the LENS is clear. You put whatever color bulb you want in there. Put an amber or red one to stay legal. Sorry that XRacing doesn't ship out of US, maybe you could email them and work out a deal?? I got mine from there, and the quality is just fine, especially considering how much cheaper they are than Corksport.
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
jokke

Post by jokke »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Len-Dogg:
Ok, nobody is giving the clear cut answer. The real deal is that yes the LENS is clear. You put whatever color bulb you want in there. Put an amber or red one to stay legal. Sorry that XRacing doesn't ship out of US, maybe you could email them and work out a deal?? I got mine from there, and the quality is just fine, especially considering how much cheaper they are than Corksport.<hr></blockquote><p>Thanks man that was excactly what i was asking for :)

Return to “Appearance”