SPECIAL EDITION color

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
jon8rfc

SPECIAL EDITION color

Post by jon8rfc »

my SE is in major need of a paint job, should i get it repainted the SE rasberry color or get a different color? my issue is the girly-ness of the color, dont want a girly color...but other than that should i keep it the SE color so its still an SE or does it not really matter?
jon8rfc

Re: SPECIAL EDITION color

Post by jon8rfc »

also...if i should get a different color, would the j-spec blue of the rx-7 look good on an mx-3?
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

theres a guy in my town who has a special edition that mommy and daddy bought him, and everyone bugged him about the purple paint, and voila they painted it blue. lol. Paintjobs are expensive if you want to do a complete colour change. Unless you truly DESPISE the purple then yah change the colour. I personally would keep it rasberry. BTW any colour looks good on an mx-3. :D
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
jon8rfc

Post by jon8rfc »

yeah i can get a pretty good job for the same color for $900...but i need to be totally sure if i want to change the color because, like you said, its more expensive and that means parting with money that i would rather put towards the engine :/<p>thx for the input :) <p>anyboyd else have an opinion?
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

Well bro... I have a Raspberry SE and I'll tell ya... when that car is clean and lookin' good... heads turn... I have all types of people that cammend the colour and styling... The only people that really have anything bad to say are the guys who's bus pass expired. <p>They hate ya 'cause they aint ya!! <p>Peace!
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Hey bro,,,
my suggestion would be the blue from the new protege 5s, thats the color i painted my car and its very close to the laguna blue which was originally on the car, I did that cuz it was easier later to find a match color to touch up the car in case anything happens,,,,
:D :D <p>And yeah, it was an amazing thought to replace the color of the SE,,,, :p
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

good call man, i love that colour as well.
peace.
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Ryan bro,,,,
where've ya been man,,, i cant wait to see your supercharger under the hood bro,,,
you got any other stuff, howz the car now,,, :D :D

Return to “Appearance”