finally got my interior pics - take a look

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
macnwigs

finally got my interior pics - take a look

Post by macnwigs »

I only got one snapped of before my wife took the camera back, but check this out and let me know what you think...<P> Image
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
marshmallow15

Re: finally got my interior pics - take a look

Post by marshmallow15 »

lookin good. i would work on the door panels next. <P>let me know what you think of mine at <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/driftingboogie/mx3.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/driftingboogie/mx3.htm</A> ...those are old old old pics.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike

Post by Guest »

Hey Macnwigs, how did you get the center piece out around the cig lighter? Thats the only part I'm missing to be painted before my interior is done. Thanks =)
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

the door panels are next! I got a spare one from the junkyard I deal with to practice on. If everything goes well I'm going to to do the door panels and have a buddy re-do the seats to match!<P>The center piece around the lighter is held on by two screws in the top and two behind where the ashtray is. Then some careful twisting and she'll come out. I'm working on a step by step for my web page. :D
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

Post by Guest »

Yeah, I can get the top part out and everything, it just seems that the lighter is holding it in, if I pull on it or anything, it feels like the piece will snap.
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

ya, it will snap...Youve got to get your fingers in behind and disconnect the lighter. There is two terminals that your slide off and a light that you need to twist and remove beside the lighter. This part takespatience, cause I broke the first one I tookoutta the junkyard. I was more careful with the second one.
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

-Albert Einstein
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

here's a better one!<P> :D :D :D
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

-Albert Einstein
JoBoMX3

Post by JoBoMX3 »

macnwigs, <P>If you have time, can you contact me on either:<P>Aim: JoBojOltsIt<BR>Msn/Email: jobomx3@hotmail.com<P>Thanks buddy. I have a few questions and can't find your email
Chicks dig orange cars

Return to “Appearance”