why do you bite my style?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Re: why do you bite my style?

Post by monty73741 »

yo...calm down dont slam people on the list<BR>and if someone is byting your stlye then so be it.....not like there is a large amount of tricked out mx's.....<BR>not like them honda boys
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
disturbed321

Post by disturbed321 »

can I see some pics of your car? :D
I Eat Dodges & s--- Fords
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

yeah I gotta see this thing too.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Ive seen every type of MX-3 with every mod possible over and over. Ive been on the mx-3 list for about 4 years now, chances are someone has done it way before you have.<BR>Post a pic of your ride, lets see your "style" some one is so-called copying.
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

LMAO!!! Hell yeah... I have to see your "originality"... then you may be in for a little surprise when we tell you how long our rides have had it then taken it off 'cause it's bunk...HAHAHA... kid... don't post originality unless your car does 8 sec 1/4 mile or spins on hydros like no tomorrow... 'cause you're a biter just like the rest! Style bitin!
Da_Wiggy

Post by Da_Wiggy »

watch who you call kid....its not faster than yours but its 100 times better looking
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

blikmik - Why don't you tell us what kit you're sporting.<P>[custommx3:Watch the language please]<p>[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

aight..'93 Special Edition (leather int)<BR>aero kit (big round front end) - like erebuni but not that name with 2 1/2" & 4" lights in front<BR>Chrome 17" Fittipaldi Lagunas w/ 215/40/17 Yokohama Paradas<BR>2.5L KL-ZE polished valve covers, powder coated intake manifold<BR>cross drilled roters, powder coated calipers<BR>Stromung exhaust<BR>2"drop<BR>HKS intake<BR>Fender trim (nice look with the chrome rims)<BR>3 X 10" OZ audio subs + MB Quart mid tweet setup<BR>Momo Cobra (leather/chrome) shift knob<BR>Chrome door handles (interior)<BR>clear corners (front and back)<BR>Altezzas are on their way<P><BR>Is that ok? :cool:
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blikmik:<BR><STRONG>aight..'93 Special Edition (leather int)<BR>aero kit (big round front end) - like erebuni but not that name with 2 1/2" & 4" lights in front<BR>Chrome 17" Fittipaldi Lagunas w/ 215/40/17 Yokohama Paradas<BR>2.5L KL-ZE polished valve covers, powder coated intake manifold<BR>cross drilled roters, powder coated calipers<BR>Stromung exhaust<BR>2"drop<BR>HKS intake<BR>Fender trim (nice look with the chrome rims)<BR>3 X 10" OZ audio subs + MB Quart mid tweet setup<BR>Momo Cobra (leather/chrome) shift knob<BR>Chrome door handles (interior)<BR>clear corners (front and back)<BR>Altezzas are on their way<BR>Is that ok? :cool:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yaa, but how about pics? If you dont have a host, email them to me and I'll post. <P>Not that I disagree with what you have as mods... but I'd like to know how u got a 2" drop. They dont make springs that go 2" for the mx-3. If you used coilovers, then yes, or heated your own. <P>Also, wouldnt u think u'd know what front you have? Esp if you paid all that money. Im not calling you a liar, I'm curious cause there have been 2 many people who claim this and that and their car isn't jack.
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

I'll be sending them to you this week Barry!<P>Peace
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

i think jackattack's talking about me. i think i copied him when i said in my info that i painted my interior, made a custom 'one-of-a-kind' cai, planned to turbocharge my mx3, got a muffler, and ordered a body kit. i feel like such a biter.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blikmik:<BR><STRONG>I'll be sending them to you this week Barry!<BR>Peace</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com/pix/mikeking/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.barrykclark.com/pix/mikeking/</A><P>Here is the pics of his car... I wont keep them up long, I have a bandwith, Stroage limit.
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

ok its a nice car .. love the engine, but c'mon we're arguing about that. Why would you think it was anymore original than someone else with the same ideas. The car isnt that wild.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
94MX3

Post by 94MX3 »

Personaly I dont think anyone would want to copy the fronts sitting on 2by4's and your calling some one a copycat
No Cop No Stop I Dont Care<P>Daniel Jones<BR>94' Mx-3 RS<BR>Blaze Red<BR>1.6L DOHC

Return to “Appearance”