17 inch rims

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mx3man18

17 inch rims

Post by mx3man18 »

I am going to by rims for my mx-3 soon and I was woundering how 17's would fit. Whould I have to make any mod's to fit them or will the fit right on. If any one has any suggestions or has 17's let me know about it.
gorman

Re: 17 inch rims

Post by Guest »

17's will fit, go with 215/40/17 tires
Gabriel Sandoval

Post by Gabriel Sandoval »

i didnt need anything new on my 18s just put em on and go. :cool:
Babie I gots player in me
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

i put 17s on no prob. but i wanna lower my car more now to compensate.
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
Palofpits

Post by Palofpits »

I've got 17x7 mille miglia evo5s,yokohama 550h 205/45/17.Also have the suspension lowered 1" in front 1.5" rear with h&r springs and it all fits great with no rub.
JCali

Post by JCali »

I have RS Limited 17's white- on mine...and I just lowered it...and it looks sweet! The fit really goes well...Do your research before you settle on a rim...cause some have wieghts and styles...Go with something light...stay away from chrome...too blingy...and way too heavy. Try to find local shops or dealers..cause they'll give you better deal sometimes...Tire wise...go with what is most practical....but don't short yourself on price...cause a shitty tire will just get ya in trouble...Go with Falken's or BF Goodrich
Oryuki

Post by Oryuki »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gorman:<BR><STRONG>I am going to by rims for my mx-3 soon and I was woundering how 17's would fit. Whould I have to make any mod's to fit them or will the fit right on. If any one has any suggestions or has 17's let me know about it.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I like Motegi MR7s (which I will be getting for my MX in a few days) I think I will get 215-40-17 as it seems what the majority of the other people have. Does anyone know if this will affect the accuracy of the speedometer though, or - is there a better choice for tire that will affect it less? <P>Ryan

Return to “Appearance”