Bragging Rights

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
MadHatter

Bragging Rights

Post by MadHatter »

Everyone's gotta brag from time to time. A few nights ago at about 11pm I was at a stop light with my MX-3 right across from a Shell Gas Station and there was a Mustang to the right of me being driven by some little teenager (you know his mommy and daddy bought it cuz he looked like he was maybe 17). Well, he looked over at me and reved his engine, and I glance back at him, smirked and looked back at the stop light. I have no idea what he did but i think he let his RPMs drop too low or accidentally let off the clutch but he killed the engine right as the light turned green and I just zipped off laughing. *happy memmories*
I am the MadHatter.
dPmunky

Re: Bragging Rights

Post by dPmunky »

i had a similar experience the other day, i was waiting at a light next to a cobra mustang, some older guy driving it, anyway, the light goes green and he guns it...so i did to...i dont know what happened but 3-4 sec. later he was waaaaay behind me ... i think its funny when dumb people think theyre cool and do stupid stuff like that...it makes my day that much better....i mean lets face it the mx-3 is no viper, but all be damned if some moron in a crx is gunna smoke me at a light HA!
"the comma is the weakest of all operators, even the equals, EVEN THE EQUALS! bullies the comma"
--claude comair
food for thought
MadHatter

Post by MadHatter »

If a CRX ever smoked me I think I'd give up my license, my car, and donate my feet to charity, haha.
I am the MadHatter.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

believe it or not, but there are some really really quick crx sleepers out there. most would most likely have an engine swap, but there will be a few with the stock motors with upgraded cams, bolt-ons, headwork, fuel, etc.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

There is a CRX out by me that is runnin a turbo and he is fast as sh*t. Last time I saw him at the track he was runnin 14 flats all night long... Pretty nice. No external mods, semi nice wheels and no fat monster tac either. Total sleeper.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

MadHatter probably never raced a stock CRX Si before or he'd have no feet, license, or car. Hes got a 4 banger w/o a swap so he would get smoked by a majority of CRXs on the street.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
Taras

Post by Taras »

CRX's are pretty light cars. I belive they are around 2200-2300lbs.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”