gears, and engine ze

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
M7XR3

gears, and engine ze

Post by M7XR3 »

well basically I am still in tipping step whom a lot of you already settled with a ZE. Still can't get a nice grip for one in Toronto and have it finalized; all I got is lucky star auto, JK, A-spec, corksport(US), japan motors. Only got lucky star number and there deal for 1200 cnd. Not too bad I know there might be a slight better hookups not with price but what do I recieve for 1200. Honestly any info u guys could do, I'd apperciate. The other thing is I realized that with mx3's tranny specially clutch line it's so heavy so i know gotta go for either ACT or bulley's II kit. But things i am concerned with even after getting clutch is that the pedal seems so heavy not a tab of my ankle but basically my knee. Reason why I say this after gettin' used to it because one time I bleeded the cluch from the MASTER Cylnder right beneath the air box (guess someone asked about it in this forume B4) nyways it was amazing.but now getting heaving and lazy gotta take those little seconds to get the rev up before it goes, don't get me wrong the clutch is not slippin' but just not as fast.
well that's for my V6 proj. right now and once again thax a lot guys.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”